PDA

View Full Version : The End

Zephyriah
09-22-06, 08:44 AM
Thats it fellahs. Due to a seriously increased work load, along with other life issues hittin' my door, there is no way that I can enjoy myself on Althanas like I used to, which is why I'm opting to leave. Maybe I'll be back in the future, but right now, I'm too stressed to even think about that right now. It was fun playin' with y'all for the time that I was here, and even though I'm leavin' several threads on stuck, I hope y'all can forgive me. Never would I even consider doing this if I didn't feel that it wasn't absolutely necessary. Anyway for everyone still writin' great stories here, hold it down here. Hopefully, I'll be able to join you all somewhere down the line.

AsukaStrikes
09-22-06, 08:53 AM
Well... This is certainly a shame seeing your life starting to reclaim you from Althanas...

And I was planning on a little rematch. But, eh. All's well that ends well.

Hope real life treats you well. Drop by now and again when you have the time - no pressure.

The Emerald Hind
09-22-06, 08:56 AM
Bye, Zeph. It was too bad I didn't get a chance to RP with you again with my new character. Thank you for your past support when I played Cassiel, though. I still appreciate it. ^^

I hope life treats you well, and that things calm down for you. It's never good to be stressed...

'Til paths cross again!

Raelyse
09-22-06, 08:58 AM
Althanas is a poorer place without you.

Daggertail
09-22-06, 09:13 AM
yeah I hope life goes well and all. Keep trying to enjoy it however you can and we'll miss you.

Letho
09-22-06, 09:22 AM
Bummer. We never got to write together even though we both agreed we should definitely do so. Hopefully you'll be able to sort out the IRL stuff and come back.

Lavinian Pride
09-22-06, 12:42 PM
See ya round Kevin, don't let anyone give ya guff ;)

Empyrean
09-22-06, 07:20 PM
I wish you the best, Kevin. It was great to be able to write with you, so I hope you'll eventually end up around here again. :)

streak101
09-22-06, 11:57 PM
aw....are our numbers depleting? ARE THE TRADEMARKS OF ALTHANAS DISSAPPEARING!? naw couldn't be, you'll be back they all come back eventually...

Cyrus the virus
09-23-06, 04:11 AM
Now, Kevin, you must concede that I did destroy you. *flex*

Vorin
09-23-06, 07:09 AM
Damn Zephy, I'll miss you. You were one of the few religious people I actually liked off the bat. Hell, you were there when I had my first character.

I'll miss you and hope that you return.

Falcon Darkflight
09-23-06, 01:24 PM
Damn. The real world consumes another of our people.

Take it easy. Although I never got to write with you, your reputation amongst others is enough to know that you leaving will tear the fabric of Althanas with another cigar burn.

I hope the situation improves for you.

Ithermoss
09-23-06, 01:54 PM
You low-down green-horned chowdernecked bastard!! You come back here, and gimme back my switchknife!!

It's a real shame you're going. We've never had much of a chance to get acquainted, or even have a thread together, as far as I remember. Come back soon. :/