PDA

View Full Version : People you never wrote with...

Letho
09-22-06, 07:42 PM
I've been on Althanas for a while now (though not nearly as long as people that are here since Jesus went to grade school) and during my stay here people came and people went the way they usually do. Some people I had the honor writing with, with others I did not. So I've been wondering who are the people you people would've loved to write with but never got a chance? Here's my list:

- Dark Magus (he left Althanas just as I began to gain some momentum here)
- Gild (wrote with him only in Chosen threads and once on his Marinda account)
- Zephyriah (he just said his goodbyes and reminded me that we never did anything together)
- The Legends (Redrick, Devon and a whole bunch of people I keep hearing about in past tense)
- The Sheriff (He wasn't around for long, but he had Clint Eastwood avy. Plus, he was a great writer)
- Futsuriai (When he was active, I wasn't and now it's the other way around)
- Zero (Well, he's inactive, he isn't, I don't know, but I never wrote with him)
- Santhalas (Just to see him actually rp :D )

There are probably others. These are the names just off the top of my head. Anyways, post yours and stuff.

Empyrean
09-22-06, 07:58 PM
- Gild, definitely. A while back he started up a magic-users guild that I joined, and he left before I got the chance to RP with him.
- Hashi was around when I first found Althanas, and I remember being really impressed with her character profile for some reason. I think she would have been interesting to quest with.
-Chelsi/Pourquoi, whom I was friends with and did start up a quest with as well. But it never really got off the ground, so I'd like to try that again, if he comes back.
- The infamous Manda (None So Blind, etc.) Once she gets that laptop she's been talking about, anyway. She's always been one of my favorite writers on this site and being able to participate in something with her would rock.

And ditto on the Santhalas thing. :)

grim137
09-22-06, 09:16 PM
Gild: Excelent writer unfortunately during his most active times he was waaaaaaaaaay out of my league.
Slayer of the Rot: Just never got around to RPing with each other for some reason or another.
Letho: See Slayer of the Rot
The Legends: (Letho Pretty much summed it up)
Manda: See Letho and Slayer of the Rot
Yari Rafanas: He died during as I was gaining momentum and I never got around to RPing with him during his numerous ressurections because I was always too busy at the times with other stuff.

Daggertail
09-22-06, 09:23 PM
I'd Say Empyrean is one that I never wrote with and really want too.

Raven as well but only on the technicallity in none of our quests went as far as I've wanted.

Storm, I wanted to write with him and still sorta do but it probably won't hapen since I hit off on the wrong foot with him.

oh and I can't forget witchblade, I haven't RPd with her and she looks like a fun person to RP with.

then there's Kai, he looks like a great RP partner too.

ok wow, there's a few and I hope I didn't forget anyone important.

streak101
09-22-06, 11:34 PM
My answer to this thread is everyone whos is currently active :D

Liliana Ambria
09-23-06, 01:11 AM
Not true, you've roleplayed with me....

Khalxaen
09-23-06, 01:31 AM
Too many names pop into my head. ):

Letho
09-23-06, 03:30 AM
Truth be told, I intended this to be a thread about people that are gone before we had a chance to write with (so this doesn't turn into a popularity contest :P). I put Santh's name there just for kicks. So for all of you who can't select a few names, try thinking up of people who aren't on Althanas anymore and you really wanted to write with them.

Katei Irumi
09-23-06, 04:58 AM
Gild: He had a unique and interesting character, and was a funny guy OOC .
Yari Rafanas: I really enjoy his relatively simple writing style, and he had a unique character IMO too.
Emma Ross: This one's kind of silly, it's more that I just wish I knew this person back when she RPed this character. If I have my way though, this character's owner will be back on the site soon enough. ;)

I can't think of many others right now that have left, but there are plenty of people on the site that I'd really enjoy RPing with. :)

AsukaStrikes
09-23-06, 06:55 AM
Gild: Most definitely.

Manda: I bet she will be fun to RP with.

Slayer: Well... Assuming he gets active with July, then scratch this.

And I'm up there with Khalxaen. Too many names to name.

nekoprince
09-23-06, 07:55 AM
For Oldies that I can remember-ish, Gild, Yari, AH21, Hyariakari, Santh, Valintina Snow or oneo rher alter egos, Hybrid Frog, Emma Ross, and Zeph. That's bad for right off the top of the head.

For People That are around I'll divide into two parts. First is people I've sorta quested with, but never really got off the ground with or haven't in a good long while. Empyrean, Raven and his girls, Diss, and Lorenor.

People that ARE here, Letho, Ter-tock, Grim137(I WILL own your ass sometime for the Magus :D) streak101, Cory and his char of the month, Cyrus, Emerald Hind, Zeig dil Tuffired, 016573, and Saxon

I probably forgot someone, but eh. I'll probably elaborate later on the many names.

Damion Shargath
09-23-06, 07:58 AM
Godhand: In one way or the other my character, Damion, and his would have fit together rather well. Additionally he was always a well respected member of althanas, so I really missed out on something way back then...and now that I'm back, he's not around anymore...oh well.

Concerning those that are around though...Ter-Thok, but I wouldn't use this character, I'd use my alternative character to quest with him. Then there's Letho who I've talked about doing a quest with, but that idea got dropped...we should pick that up again.

Ithermoss
09-23-06, 11:38 AM
People who are gone...

AH21, pre-"attitude" Rederick (when he bitched about getting beaten by zieg, that was the end of that), Aequitas, Spade, any Jess character, Santh Til'Garros (I think that was it), Sheik (he actually remembered me when I found/contacted him, and invited him back for the RH clan war), Treslizn (however you spell his name).

People who are here, that I've written with once before...

I'd love to quest with Ashi again. We had a battle, back in the day, that would have gotten a judge's choice. We complimented each other quite well. Damion, naturally. Crazy Austrian bastard. Anyone, really, so long as you're dependable. I also miss RP'ing with Mr. Thok. We had a great thread going in the Iron Giants tournament. Too bad it fizzled out. Our 'mechs were quite unique.

There was also this dragon guy who was in the Grand Army with Thoracis, back in the day. I forget his name, but he was the only character to actually overpower Ithermoss in combat. His thread in the Seedy Invitational was hilarious.

Damion Shargath
09-23-06, 11:49 AM
Agreed, set yourself up faster assward - I want to quest with you :D

Ithermoss
09-23-06, 12:01 PM
... there will be no setting anything up, assward.

hamnat
09-23-06, 01:18 PM
Hack-I knew the guy personally. He recommended this site to me....but he never started anything......I really wanted to start it all with him. Oh well.....

Séreméla
09-23-06, 01:22 PM
All of Jessica's characters for those of you that remember her..god she was....the ultimate...has anyone talked to her lately? I miss my jessi

Ithermoss
09-23-06, 01:27 PM
Yeah. I frotteurize jess on a regular basis.

streak101
09-24-06, 01:36 AM
Truth be told, I intended this to be a thread about people that are gone before we had a chance to write with (so this doesn't turn into a popularity contest :P). I put Santh's name there just for kicks. So for all of you who can't select a few names, try thinking up of people who aren't on Althanas anymore and you really wanted to write with them.

In that case I have one:

Slayer of the Rot: I think he's gone....but hey it would have gotten a few laughs albeit

AsukaStrikes
09-24-06, 02:00 AM
Slayer's still around... I think. ;)

I hope he is...

Vampiric Angel
09-24-06, 02:06 AM
Abbie: I knew her on three other sites, and I really admired her writing. I was hoping that I'd be able to write with her here...but, it didn't turn out that way.

....That's about all I can think of....pretty pathetic I know, but hey, I'm sorta/kinda/a little new here, so I dont know all the Legends and whatnot.

Alberdyne_Cormyr
09-30-06, 12:13 AM
My goal is pretty much to rp with everybody on here.

Sorjax
09-30-06, 04:24 PM
Ithermoss. He kicks ass.

None So Blind
11-05-06, 01:56 PM
Edmund Lorisiac. That guy cracked me up.

I did a thread with Aequitas that made JC back in the day, and it was one of the funnest things I've ever written. I miss that guy and I'd love to do some more writing with him, if he ever comes back.

I'd love to write with people who are currently around too. I don't think I've ever gotten the chance to talk to, much less plotterize, most of the people around. Blame that on my frequent dissappearances, tho. *sheepish grin*

Merose
11-06-06, 11:45 PM
My list would be more of the people I "miss" writing with. But then again, it would probably be half the people that are listed here anyway... Ah, it's depressing to see that all those names you guys are listed are gone.

Atzar
11-07-06, 12:39 AM
Hmm... since I just arrived here - I'll post who I have RPed with and who I want to RP with.

I've RPed with both Storm Veritas and INDK, both before they came to Althanas.

As for people that I'd like to RP with... anyone, really. Cyrus in particular, maybe, because his character is like looking at an accelerated version of Atzar.

Cyrus the virus
11-07-06, 01:23 AM
Dude, it's your birthday today? Well happy one O_o

Perhaps I will reward you with a quest lolololol. I'm so funny.

Max Dirks
11-07-06, 10:05 AM
I'm so old that I've actually played with most of the people that are gone :(

My list:

Letho: (I'd love to see him get a NON-QUEST JC, and of course he'll need me to do that ;) )
None So Blind: (I had no idea you were still using this character!)

I also want to play with a bunch of the guys we've leeched from GUA. I hate this "Althanas is too elite" mentality that they seem to have. I want to prove that they can hang with the best of us.

MaxBlade
11-07-06, 11:00 AM
I also want to play with a bunch of the guys we've leeched from GUA. I hate this "Althanas is too elite" mentality that they seem to have. I want to prove that they can hang with the best of us.

Really, I'll put my character up, and you can RP with me anytime. I can undersyand why we think you'll are elite. For one thing most people on here have been here for a long time. That's why, another thing is that, you guys have a character approval process, that means most noobs would be scared to come thinking thier chars were'nt good enough. :P

Devin Argente
11-07-06, 11:02 AM

That is all too true. People from GUA feel uncomfortable when threads are being judged professionally (and I can assure you that judging in the ToL will by far not be as harsh as here on Althanas, at least from the GUA judges). I know there are some people around there that could make a good impression here.

But in the meanwhile, Dirks, you can sate your hunger for outwriting fresh meat with Max or me. :)

Max Dirks
11-07-06, 11:27 AM
It's been awhile since Althanas has seen a good three way battle. Are you guys down for some old fashion brawl for all?

Devin Argente
11-07-06, 11:34 AM
It's been awhile since Althanas has seen a good three way battle. Are you guys down for some old fashion brawl for all?

Yeah! Bare fists versus beretta!

Of course, I'm up for it, but since my character hasn't really focused on combat traits yet, don't expect too much resistance. ;)

How about you, Max(Blade)? Up for it?

Ingenious
11-07-06, 11:43 AM
Hmm, don't suppose i could join in on this little fun brewing. I need a chance to rp with an althanas vet. And i somewhat know Devin and know max a little more. It would be a fun little fight I think.

MaxBlade
11-07-06, 11:47 AM
How about you, Max(Blade)? Up for it?

I'm, Down got to get a character first. *runs to post new character* Oh Devin you're Whisper right? Nice to meet you finally. Hey Igenious (Van)

Devin Argente
11-07-06, 11:51 AM
I'm, Down got to get a character first. *runs to post new character* Oh Devin you're Whisper right? Nice to meet you finally. Hey Igenious (Van)

I assumed that Ingenious was Van. Great to see you here, both of you.

And yes, I'm the insane, golden scimitar-wielding, unenslaved Djinn roaming the borders of the BA and the ToL. Though the BA probably won't see much activity now that I have Althanas and the Tournament of Legends to take care of.

Lisean
11-07-06, 01:35 PM
Hmmm.. Well, there were a few people who I've wanted to write with since I've crossed their paths and such through the boards. Most people I had the distinct pleasure of writing with before had already RP'd with my older brother. However... he is a halberdier. I am a necromancer. Our journies should be... well, different!

Witchblade - Although I do know my mistress OOC and in a far away realm from the boards, I've always wanted to get around to writing with her. The second I heard about her character, I flipped out on my bro, simply because Witchblade had a sort of twisted, yet original character. And being that I am a fanatic of the Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and Fatal Frame series, it's just natural for me to want to interact with the dark, creepy, and undead. mwahaha.

Poison - I had the luxury of joining Jasmine in Family Matters (Which is still not finished, and I'm really starting to get aggravated with Zerith for not posting), but again, Lisean is very unlikely to get along with some royal princess. Especially when most people living in "civilized" societies frown upon his studies. When I made Lisean, I asked myself what I wanted to see regarding change for him in the future, and one of the first things I said was "vampire." I know it could be considered quite the overplayed race and all, but it would be just a step towards Lisean breaking through his sanity. What better way to defile my own character than to have some random girl ask him, of all people, if he'd like to join them in a dark alley?

Reiko - I did get to write with her for my very first quest after I joined, "Diner, Dancing, Death and Destruction." In the middle of it, though.. she kinda turned away from Reiko, and I went inactive for a few weeks due to family troubles and joys and other stuff in the summer. I would love to finish the quest with her, but it appears we've given up on that. Heh... Maybe another scenario would do.

Raelyse - Man, where do I begin? The jerk. The intolerant prick. The arrogant imbecile. Quite the role for a character, eh? After Raelyse had taken notice of me in the beginning through my brother, I was invited to join Swords Honor. And after my initiation thread, dude... I'll be seeing you soon.

Lavinian Pride - I found her to be an interesting writer. I followed up with the Stable Wars quest, and I liked how Sarah Dahlios was always kept into character, while at the same time, keeping the writing not too complex and snazzy. Now, I know I'm not the best writer in the world. In fact, I'm probably one of the worst, but from time to time I've had those ideas for quest. One of them involved Sarah Dahlios. I don't know whether I want to run through with it or not, but I'm gonna have to think over the roles of possible other characters before doing so.

I know these people are most likely still on the boards and all, but it's kinda hard to fit into the Althanas boards when you're not so new. Yes, I am new, but I've been on this site for almost half a year now.. and I've gotten nothing done. -_- Things just happen, and now I'm finally just trying to deal with it on top of writing. It will be the day when I see a quest involving me being handed in.

Max Dirks
11-07-06, 01:56 PM
We'll just keep it on the downlow then "other Max."

To allow this thread to stay its course, I'll send you guys (including Ingenious) a message later this evening about the battle details.

Vorin
11-07-06, 02:20 PM
How come no one wants to write with me?!

I hate you all, especially Dirks! (Is he joking? Tune in, same angst time, same angst place!)

There are a lot of people I wanted to write with. I remember the battle between Cyrus and TheSheriff's gladiator character *most likely his* was the first I ever read. I so wanted to hit one of them up. Godhand, if he ever roleplays again, would be awesome to write with. Never got much of a chance with Slayer, and he's off and on.

Really, I want to roleplay with almost anybody, and especially if they want to roleplay first.... That means masturbate my ego.

MaxBlade
11-07-06, 02:23 PM
Well then we might need to make a full fledge quest. ^^

I now want to RP with Cyrus the Virus and a lot of other Veterans on here. They seem like great RPers. I finally read some threads around here. Great Quest you do have.

Devin Argente
11-07-06, 02:30 PM
*slaps head* Of course, I totally forgot. People I desperately want to write with include... everyone around here. Not all at once, of course, but as long as you're serious about your writing, I'm up for it.

Artifex Felicis
11-07-06, 04:15 PM
Let's See, top o the head first

The New Guys: Mostly because you've all suddenly become too numerous to list individually. Stupid yous, with your energy and your willingness to write. You have to come when Physics begins to eat away from my free time. Seriously though, I'd like to write with you guys sometime.

Vorin: If he ever bothered to finish a thread or give an idea

Empyrean: Cause I know she's good, and whatnot. Also because we sort of had a quest, but never really finished or started it. I miss Salil now, and Maia now that think about it.

Letho: just Cause.

Eleazar
11-07-06, 04:19 PM
snap.

- Gild: Dayum was Gild good. I never got a chance to write with someone just so... good. He perfected the art of story writing - I think that's an exaggeration but you know what I mean.

- Zephyriah: His character was just so interesting. He actually wanted to write with me way back when when I rp-ed as Hilary Fluxengard and was extremely suckish. I didn't know he said his goodbyes!

Vorin
11-07-06, 04:36 PM
Vorin: If he ever bothered to finish a thread or give an idea I've finished more threads recently than you! Oh Snap! Seriously, I finish threads when people bug me aggressively. Like Letho, threatening to kill me. Ah good times.

Artifex Felicis
11-07-06, 04:47 PM
Recently, counting since you came here, I think you've finished, what, three threads? Sides, as I said, amke an idea then we''ll talk ya bastard

^^

MadameBlackwater
11-07-06, 10:17 PM
most notably, Valentina Snow, she got me into this site back what, four years ago now...

Cyrus the virus
11-07-06, 10:57 PM
Anyone who wants to quest with me can shoot me a PM, btw. I'm in like 15 quests as it is, 5 more can't hurt.

CORY. We did quest, skank. You lost interest, remember?

Storm Veritas
11-09-06, 12:36 PM
Madison, Adam, and Frank - all the eldest, never written actively with any of them. Well, I think I had a battle with Adam, but it was 2v2, so not much interaction.

And I'd certainly write with Ran, although I may need a new character. Storm and the furries are sort of operating in different universes - it would be hard to get him to relate to them with any honesty. He'd probably just attack them, and that would be boring. Could do something with a less-evil character.

Vorin
11-09-06, 02:08 PM
Or you could roleplay with me Storm, haven't yet hit you up. Why wouldn't I want to write with the man who has been accused of blowing off the Cure for a sack of nickels.

And Cyrus, I'm not a skank! I am a virgin rose, child flower. I mean more that I didn't get a chance to write with TheSheriff.

Tshael
11-11-06, 09:08 PM
None So Blind: (I had no idea you were still using this character!)

Yepperoonies. As soon as I get the Desert finished *crosses fingers* then Ghauntyrr'Stra (soon to be Kor) will be very open for anything (especially battles!). But, Tony, I'm a little apprehensive at asking you for a go. I don't think anything you and I have set out to do has made it past the planning or intro stages. If we got around to it, tho, I could see Kor and Dirks having a really kick ass battle.