PDA

View Full Version : The Final Decision Regarding Eiksalt

Silence Sei
06-04-14, 07:08 PM
So I realize this is becoming a thing with some of you guys wanting it over and said and done with and others wanting to continue, and still others not giving 2 shakes of a dogs tail about it. This is your decision time. Poll is open til Tuesday, at which point, a decision will be reached based on the poll.

Quentin Boone
06-04-14, 07:11 PM
Might as well let it continue... Order/MB might still win it. And on a purely selfish note... It'd be nice to say I was involved and have some EXP to show for it.

Another round might let me get that.

Lye
06-04-14, 07:22 PM
Yes, specifically so that Doge may be slain.

BlackAndBlueEyes
06-04-14, 07:27 PM
Where's the option for end the war but Doge is a derp and needs to die anyway?

hoytti
06-04-14, 07:59 PM
I don't care about doge, I just want to fight with Downfall in Eiskalt one more time.

Max Dirks
06-04-14, 08:51 PM
Of the 10 people who have voted, only 4 are still in the war...

Fox Owen Xavier
06-04-14, 09:05 PM
Where's the option "I don't really care but Doge should die somehow or another (preferably being tortured to death by Aure)"?

Krausus
06-04-14, 09:11 PM
I want the war over. But I can't stand any of this doge shit anymore. It was funny for a little while. Give it a rest, and be done with it.

Philomel
06-05-14, 12:34 AM
I am still in the war and I demand the right to Doge's head.

For some reason. I will come up with one.

Wait - he is insanely annoying!!!

CONTINUE THE WAR!!!

Oh, and like Quen - Exp is always good ;P

Enigmatic Immortal
06-05-14, 12:39 AM
I'm not gonna impede people's fun, as I see no reason too, but If it ended I wouldn't shed a tear.

Flames of Hyperion
06-05-14, 02:27 AM
Technically and IC, the IK have already won by attrition have they not?

I'm with EI - I have no further reason personally to advance the war, and would be quite happy if MizBiz and the Order called it a day and stopped inflicting suffering on the poor people of Eiskalt. But equally if there are still those who wish to fight, then I see no reason why they shouldn't arrange a couple of battles amongst themselves in one last round.

I don't think it should affect the overall outcome, but it might make the difference between the aggressors retreating in good order and them running home with their tails between their legs ^^.

Doge
06-05-14, 02:57 AM
Gentlemen and slightly blood thirsty gentlewomen. I can't help but feel somehow thrust once more into the limelight. This war is about more than my humble rump and whomever would like to kick it; it is about freedom in the Althananian world. Would you let the dastardly Zack Blaze rubbish up and down your favorite cafe while sipping earl grey? No! And blast it neither would I! Let's continue this fight for the good of people I don't know! We've got him on the run, now is the time to really 'sink the boot in' as it were!

Philomel
06-05-14, 05:16 AM
The whole Doge thing is not really a joke to me - I generally hate the whole meme. Call it a personal vendetta if you will, but I really get annoyed by silly memes that become viral and can't even spell properly.

I think a final scuffle or other for those who want it to happen, those still in the war of course. This seems the fairest idea.

Doge
06-05-14, 07:46 AM
Tis a bagatelle Phi, the war is the point.

Philomel
06-05-14, 07:59 AM
I know that.

Hence why I wrote also about the war.

Actually, mutt, we seem to be of the same opinion. Sorry if I was defensive.

Yet you are dispairingly annoying. Hence I wish to destroy you.

Amber Eyes
06-05-14, 08:27 AM
It seems like most want the war to continue. So lets play this out. I've changed my mind :)

Ashla
06-05-14, 08:52 AM
Request: My character Fulgur II still dies.

Lye
06-05-14, 08:54 AM
If no one wants to write that out, we can hammer it out in a non war thread BGoS.

Amber Eyes
06-05-14, 09:12 AM
The war will continue.

Matches start at 12:00 AM on Tuesday.

Multi-battle-

Doge
Roht Mirage
Quentin Boone

VS

Max Dirks
Philomel
Core Beast

Gisela- Zack Blaze Vs. Ozoric

I'd also like to do a side quest for those who are interested (it doesn't matter if you're still in it or not) where we accomplish Blueghost's goals. She was gracious enough to let us tear up her country. If you want in let me know and we'll get it started.

Silence Sei
06-05-14, 09:22 AM
And as far as HQs go, here's how it works out.

If, somehow, the Order and MizBiz side does win, HQs are determined by the allegiance of the characters in question. Essentially, if the MizBiz side wins and either Dirks, Phi, or Core Beast is left, The Order gets a HQ, but if only Zack remains when all is said is done, only MizBiz gets a HQ. If Zack and any of those 3 remain, MizBiz and the Order get a HQ .

Conversely, if Brand participates in Round 4, and survives, and the IK wins the war, The Trading Company gets an HQ. If he does not participate or survive, however, then no HQs are awarded.

Enigmatic Immortal
06-05-14, 09:22 AM
I suppose, Lye, if you and I want to conclude Eiskalt together, we could drum something out. Give us a deadline of completion equal to round 3?

Also, thank you for the break! Now I can catch up on threads!

Roht Mirage
06-05-14, 10:17 AM
I get to dance with Doge and take a bullet from Dirks?

I am the happiest little desert girl in the world!

Lye
06-05-14, 10:22 AM
I'm down, EI. It'll almost be like I never scrubbed out! Besides, if The Order doesn't win this thing, I want to leave behind as much absolute devastation as possible.

Philomel
06-05-14, 10:23 AM
Lye, that is Phi's plan anyway. I will try to squeeze in as many deaths as is faun-ly possible.

Enigmatic Immortal
06-05-14, 01:17 PM
We should have just a big ass killing spree party.

Lye
06-05-14, 01:19 PM
Dancing Mad - The Final Act.

You and me going berserk across Eiskalt.
Sounds like one gruesome, but potentially wicked thread.

[EDIT] Dancing Mad - The Black Mages (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YNfX1oU2XA)

Enigmatic Immortal
06-05-14, 05:09 PM
*cackles insanely.*