PDA

View Full Version : Please Test my Narcotic, Mind-Numbing Potions!

Don't Ban Me
06-05-14, 07:11 PM
Completely Safe Drug Testing, Much $$$ Reward

This is the header of a certain drug testing flier in whateversville. What the flier doesn't say is that everyone tested will suffer serious hallucinations ranging from lollipops and unicorns to murderous clowns and Wights. Three to Five people will be accepted to this mind-bending quest. Edits and such are still needed.

Applicants:

Trakel Riorvas (Don't Ban Me)
x
x
x
x

A delicious/delirious example of what might happen: The drugs will take a little while to to affect much besides mild tingling feelings. When they do images of a land filled with chocolate-covered delicacies will explode in front of you. Torrents of color will wash over you as you witness a man made of pancakes lift you up on his back and take you down a river of syrup. After an abrupt turn in the river you fall down a steep cliff and slip into darkness. For a brief moment you see nothing, then a beam of light reaches out toward you like an outstretched hand. If you touch it, flames will spring forth all around you, revealing towering dark figures all around you. You will see black strands hanging from their heads that wave about and undulate frantically. At once, all of them reach toward you with great, long, slender arms, grasping the air around you as they come closer and closer. You're surrounded, you cannot move and you close your eyes. Warmth soon envelops you. You feel silk wrapped around you and when your eyes open you stand high on a mountain of cakes wearing a royal robe.

Play Back
06-11-14, 07:12 PM
Sorry for taking s long. IF you just wanna 2 man this quest, you and I, I'd be down.