When I feel alone and scathed
It shines and light and ignites the way
The world and dark and frightening
But it will never, ever taketh me
I will never give in, I will never doubt
Until the flame inside goes out

Ashla
06-09-14, 06:40 PM
Amazing title credit to Lye! This thread is closed to me, Green Gwendolyn, and BlackGhostofSeaside. This is the first part of a Saga.

BlackGhostofSeaside
06-09-14, 06:55 PM
It was a beautiful day.

Julius Tabor yawned as he excited the small inn in the corner of a small town. he had left the warmth of the fires and aromas of food within the inn, but he was also introduced to the smells of wet, earthy grass and the singing of multicolored birds amongst the sturdy trees of Corone. The boy smiled as he looked out and into the world of joy on wonders. This was a very small village, just outside the inn a group of children were splashing in a puddle of yucky water and sticky mud. Last night it had rained.

To have exited the cold, bitter rainfall and to have entered the brightness of the Forgotten Inn was the best thing Julius had experienced in a while. He had entered alongside his companions Ashla Icebreaker and Gwendolyn Rose and they had immediately gotten settled in. Julius had been so happy to have been the last one to have fallen asleep. Ashla, the love of his life, and her cousin nicknamed Gwen were hectic together; always causing trouble. With both of them tucked away in their own rooms, Julius had had some time to sit next to the rich hearth downstairs and enjoy the smell of burning wood and the feeling of the fire's fragrant burn brushing against his hands and face. He finally had had time to himself that night and his time was glorious.

Julius also had been the first one to wake up. No sooner than he had gotten back downstairs from getting ready in his room did Gwendolyn come down wearing a simple white shirt, her pants, and circled eyes. That girl seriously had sleeping issues, Julius thought, as the times the three had camped out in the wild Gwendolyn would toss and turn with unending nightmares of her old life. Julius understood her suffering, he too had felt he was unable to escape their pasts... all of them were unable.

But as of now, Julius had just stepped outside to enjoy from fresh air. The sound of endless water droplets dripping around him was soothing, he blinked wildly though as some drops had fallen from the inn's red, painted sign and onto his brown locks. He lifted his head to the slightly clouded skies which were perfectly dark blue; and then he walked back into the inn to see if the third of their party was up and moving yet.