PDA

View Full Version : Just a Young Bookworm

Rosie
06-10-14, 11:11 AM
Hello all,

My name is Rose Algose and I'm looking for any position available if someone is in need of a chronicler or a librarian or bookkeeper. Im sort of looking for a pg that might need anyone to watch over their archives if any exist at all. Or if anyone need a companion along to echo your exploits in writing for the rest of the world.

Alyssa Snow
06-10-14, 11:42 AM
Hello! There may be a role for you in wither Chronicle (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25900-Chronicle-%95-Recruitment-Roster-Classifieds) or The Tarot Hierarchy (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27427-Tarot-Hierarchy-Recruitment-Page!).

I am in the latter of the two. Alyssa keeps a journal of her travels and she might be interested in having a travel companion. What is Rosie's personality like?

Rosie
06-10-14, 12:02 PM
Rosie is a nut, but she is very kind hearted and very outgoing. The biggest flaw with her is she is not a fighter in any sense.

Alyssa Snow
06-10-14, 02:43 PM
Hmm, we might want to try a thread just so the two can meet. Nothing too involved or in depth. I want to know if Alyssa and Rosie are compatible. If so, then I could see them bonding and Alyssa being somewhat of a guardian to little Rosie. They're pretty close in age too.

Rosie
06-10-14, 03:54 PM
That works for me, ill pm you!

Silence Sei
06-11-14, 07:11 PM
Just throwing this out there, the IK have a library and no librarian..... >.> <.<

Rosie
06-11-14, 08:55 PM
I was thinking about that, we could do some threads were Rosie and Sei are just chit chatting about nonsensical things with their telepathy. Sine me up if it will be active.

Tobias Stalt
06-12-14, 12:16 AM
Just a small town girl...
Living in a lonely world...

Anyway, hey and welcome. And if you need anything, feel free to ask.

Sagequeen
06-12-14, 11:06 PM
Sei and Rosie - Erissa has an affinity for books and gets overexcited about libraries. Let me know if I can lend a hand.

Rosie
06-13-14, 12:00 AM
Sounds good, I sense a book club coming.

Rosie
06-17-14, 08:55 AM
Hey Guys,

I have a lot of extra time, would anyone like to start a thread? Im down to just accompany any who need me but I also have ideas if anyone would want to help me out.

Ashla
06-17-14, 09:20 AM
I can do a thread. :)

Rosie
06-17-14, 09:29 AM
Awesome Ashla, Rosie will be after current thread free to do what ever chronologically. Any ideas or should I brain storm?

Tobias Stalt
06-17-14, 10:19 AM
I wouldn't mind doing a thread with you. Tobias is reserved and critical of others, but he's wont to sit around reflecting on things and writing in his journal.

Kroom
06-17-14, 12:58 PM
I wouldn't mind doing a thread with you. Tobias is reserved and critical of others, but he's wont to sit around reflecting on things and writing in his LiveJournal.

lol fixed.

Also Rosie, I'd be down to write with you.

Ashla
06-17-14, 01:22 PM
Rosie, I'm awful at pulling ideas out right off the bat xD :P

However, one idea is is that they meet in the market - the weapons and armor shop and library right next to each other...

Tobias Stalt
06-17-14, 03:45 PM
I probably just edited Tobi because I'm suffering deep feelings of inadequacy about how awesome he is.

Why, thank you, Kroom.

Silence Sei
06-17-14, 04:21 PM
Sei and Toby are both awesome, and I have enough faith in everyone's favorite telepath that he will post tonight in both my thread with him as well as his thread with Rosie.

That's a very accurate statement, Toby.

Rosie
06-17-14, 04:40 PM
Well if you would like i can do a separate thread with Kroom and Tobias, seeing they are acquainted already with Rose. Im going a different route this time with Elias, we will have been separated completely so there will be no instinct to find him.

Tobias Stalt
06-17-14, 04:53 PM
We can do one thread or two, Rose. Jak and Tobi have a very eclectic dynamic, you see. If you're interested in character development, one on one might be the way to go.

Rosie
06-17-14, 06:23 PM
Well i was thinking, with these threads Rose needs to legit get some training under her belt. This could fall to anyone really, but it would be easiest for her to train under someone like a master student type relationship. I understand that Kroom and Tobias are both great at what they do with combat and such, but Sei if he is interested could expand her mind. Both is required!

Tobias Stalt
06-17-14, 07:16 PM
Well and good, to be sure. Jak is a seasoned fighter with animal reflexes (quote me on that, he won't deny it) and a hardened outlook. Tobias is more of a strategist, who's training has been rigorous and violent, and he's immensely hard on himself- can't imagine he'd be any other way to someone else. Either way, it's a different experience.

Rosie
06-17-14, 07:54 PM
Strategy from Tobias, combat from Jak. Sounds like i have two threads right there.

Tobias Stalt
06-17-14, 08:00 PM
There you go.

Rosie
06-17-14, 08:24 PM
Since your around, shall we discuss opening the thread? Or in PM?

Knifer
06-17-14, 08:49 PM
Well and good, to be sure. Jak is a seasoned fighter with animal reflexes (quote me on that, he won't deny it) and a hardened outlook. Tobias is more of a strategist, who's training has been rigorous and violent, and he's immensely hard on himself- can't imagine he'd be any other way to someone else. Either way, it's a different experience.

Yeaaah, it's true. >_>

Tobias Stalt
06-17-14, 10:00 PM
PM is better, I'm in and out.