PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Asmodeus
06-10-14, 05:03 PM
Hi everyone. Just wanted to say a proper hello to the current citizens of Althanas and introduce myself. I'm looking forward to spilling lots of blood and writing many tales with you all!

Ashla
06-10-14, 05:10 PM
I'm looking forward to spilling lots of blood and writing many tales with you all!

Well, you're not spilling my blood...

Lol, but still, welcome to Althanas!! :) If you still wanna RP, any time I'm available.

hoytti
06-10-14, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the Blood Bath known as Althanas. Most people here will be willing to fight you so please feel free to ask.

BlackAndBlueEyes
06-10-14, 05:33 PM
I approve of your Tibalt avatar.

Welcome to Althanas! Don't forget to check out Althanas Community Radio, the forum's one and only podcast!

Lye
06-10-14, 06:41 PM
I specialize in the murder and killings of things others hold dear. Welcome! It's always nice to meet another person in the same field of work.

Should you need anything or have questions, feel free to bother me or anyone currently on staff.

Sagequeen
06-10-14, 07:49 PM
Hi there, and welcome!

Krausus
06-10-14, 09:09 PM
Bloodbath Hoytti? Why would you ever understate us like that. This site is a living and breathing massacre!

Anyways, we're all happy to find a new person here, welcome!

hoytti
06-10-14, 09:24 PM
Bloodbath Hoytti? Why would you ever understate us like that. This site is a living and breathing massacre!

Well, I didn't want to scare him away.

Anyway, again I have to say welcome.

Asmodeus
06-10-14, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who appreciates "excessive" violence (or Tibalt).