PDA

View Full Version : Spear of the Sun

Mordelain
06-13-14, 12:19 PM
I would like to make several upgrades to Mordelain's partisan (http://preferredarms.com/images/weapons/large/polearms/2-Partisan.jpg).

I'd like to make it so that the thirst prevents the injured party from actively drinking any liquid for one post after a wound in a battle, or five minutes in 'time'.

I'd like the tip to be upgraded to the first available tier that allows better enchantments. Prevalida, perhaps?

I'd like Mordelain to be able to summon the Partisan to her side from whatever plain she has left it for safe keeping. Doing so in combat however will use up one of her combat plane walk charges.

Once per thread or battle, I'd like to be able to 'shift' a target struck by the tip. This, in essence, flickers them back and forth between wherever they are and another plane. The levity of which causes nausea, sickness, dizziness, and what can only be described as a minute long hangover. They actually go to another plane, but it's for so short a time it's potentially going to make them think they just got hit with a poison or somesuch.

Lye
06-13-14, 12:58 PM
For an upgrade to Damascus and all the enchants above, your Partisan would run you: 1,605GP

Mordelain
06-13-14, 05:49 PM
Without the shifting enchantment price, and price as is but with steel good sir?

Lye
06-13-14, 06:08 PM
No shifting: 768 GP

Steel w/ all enchants: 768 GP

Mordelain
06-13-14, 06:10 PM
No shifting Damascus it is, then :p

Lye
06-13-14, 06:17 PM
As you wish.

Gold is deducted.

The partisan is yours.