PDA

View Full Version : About Bush...

MsKatuha
09-24-06, 05:37 PM
Hello.
What do you think about american president?

its interesting.
tell me please.

Cyrus the virus
09-24-06, 05:56 PM
Clinton was better.

Breaker
09-24-06, 06:49 PM
Why... is this in the RPC? Bush is a capitalist, which is why he's not helping anything.

grim137
09-24-06, 06:50 PM
Bush isn't that bad, plus I mean its our fault for electing him. But yeah Clinton was much better as was pretty much every president before Bush.

Vampiric Angel
09-24-06, 07:02 PM
If Clinton could have served for more than two terms, then he'd probably still be the president. That's how good he was.

Serilliant
09-24-06, 07:22 PM
Moved to the correct place.

You have also been banned as your IP matches a junk account created for the purpose of spamming the forum. Creating threads to get around our anti-spam code is a violation of the terms of service. If you have been banned in error, please send me a private message and the account will be unsuspended.

This thread will remain open in case other members would like to discuss the topic.

streak101
09-26-06, 08:27 PM
I agree with Cyrus Clinton WAS better

LordLeopold
09-29-06, 10:58 PM
Top Ten Worst Presidents (in no particular order):

Ulysses S Grant
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
Warren Harding
Calvin Coolidge
Andrew Johnson
Jimmy Carter
George W Bush
James Garfield
John Adams

Damion Shargath
09-30-06, 07:42 AM
Bush isn't that bad, plus I mean its our fault for electing him. But yeah Clinton was much better as was pretty much every president before Bush.

Apart from Bush Senior? :p

Clinton was better.

Alberdyne_Cormyr
09-30-06, 08:27 AM
I support Bush.

I happen to be a Republican, but those are just my personal political beliefs I'm not saying I'm right or wrong or anything like that I'm just saying its what works for me.

I personally didn't like Clinton cause he dropped the ball on a couple of key issues. I won't get too much into this right now cause I been up all night and my brain literally hurts right now hahah.

To me its just a matter of preference.

I'll vote for somebody from any party as long as they have set issues and agendas in mind.

In general I think Bush has done a better job being a President than Clinton did.

THOUGH I will say this about Clinton--Clinton was a much more popular President than Bush is right now. I think the highest job approval rating Bush has had in his entire tenure has been during the period of and around 9/11 where bush had almost 80% (If not higher) job approval.

That's pretty impressive.

I think that the highest Clinton had at his career was seventy percent.

I think that Clinton connected to the average man on the streets a little bit better. Bush comes from an euber wealthy family and most people on the street probably have a hard time relating to that.

To me he seems like a really nice guy (A bit shy at times) but generally pretty nice.

One thing I WILL say about Bush too--he always goes to his interviews and he answers his questions.

The problem is most people don't want to hear what he's gotta say and to me that's something really sad.

Serilliant
09-30-06, 08:42 AM
I feel like you're talking about an entirely different person.

Ter-Thok
09-30-06, 04:17 PM
He's clearly referring to Montgomery Petherton Bush and Lord Ivory Stakemenson Clinton. They were bitter rivals in the race for Birthday Party Performer's Union Local 205 President, back in 1993, in Scotsbury, New Hampshire.

Vampiric Angel
09-30-06, 06:26 PM
lol Where do you get this stuff? Your ass?

Damion Shargath
10-01-06, 04:56 AM
He's clearly referring to Montgomery Petherton Bush and Lord Ivory Stakemenson Clinton. They were bitter rivals in the race for Birthday Party Performer's Union Local 205 President, back in 1993, in Scotsbury, New Hampshire.

I was thinking his cousin, from the father's side, Milton McHugo Bush who struggled to win the Chess Club President elections over in a little town of five families on the coast of Ireland around 1994. Damnations, I'm totally wrong here!

Yet if you're talking about George W. Bush, current president of the United States of America - I don't quite agree with anything he does, simply because I'm not too much of a republican I suppose, eh? Oh...and I live in Germany...and...I'm Austrian, but I doubt that has much to do with anything in this case. A cat pooped in my yard yesterday...must be the igniting spark setting ablaze my disapproval of George W. Bush. Most likely.

Letho
10-01-06, 03:03 PM
Not that it's any of my concern since I'm Croatian, but I like Bush. He's gutsy. Not too smart, but gutsy. He knows that if you want to make an omelet, you have to smash some heads. Or was that eggs? :P

LordLeopold
10-01-06, 03:33 PM
Bush and Ante Gotovina both.

Stargazer
10-02-06, 07:26 PM
I'll say that Bush could do a lot better than what he is currently doing. Saying that, Bush over Kerry.