PDA

View Full Version : Quest Permission: Descent into Madness

Fez_The_Kid
06-26-14, 09:34 AM
Leaf and I want to gain two items, specifically a magic bow and pan flutes that can be enchanted. We'd like to acquire them through a quest where both Leaf and Ronrid (my character) are captured in Raiaera by a group of insane Elves, and are subsequently taken to their castle (a random one). Eventually, Ronrid and Leaf escape and on their way out they steal the prizes. Thus, they will have acquired their prized items.

We'd like to be granted permission to start our quest.

The Inventor
06-26-14, 09:40 AM
My friend, you can start any quest at any time, this site has a liquid time system which means you can do any quest you want at any time in the history of that region. That also means you don't have to ask permission to start a quest.

Philomel
06-26-14, 09:58 AM
Its more to see if we can get the items. :)

From Leaf, my alt.

Tobias Stalt
06-26-14, 10:00 AM
You can get the spoils... if you earn them. Write well, and write lots. Your friendly neighborhood judge will let you know at their discretion.

-Tobes

Ell
06-26-14, 11:24 AM
Is it alright if i join in on this quest to gain some gold? And possibly poisontouch fans?

Enigmatic Immortal
06-26-14, 11:25 AM
I think twice I can personally recall after HUNDREDS of judgments an item be declined. One because, well, the thread wasn't even complete.

Just have fun, dot your I's and cross your t's and you are good.

Hysteria
06-26-14, 06:09 PM
Hey, if you do or don't get awarded items or upgrades depends on your score, the length of the thread and the cost of the upgrade.