PDA

View Full Version : An Explanation

Culix
09-24-06, 05:43 PM
To anyone who's noticed my absence for the past few weeks and doesn't check my site, I'm sorry I didn't post this sooner. I've been dealing with some things. For the full story, check here (http://culix0.tripod.com/index.html#update). If you don't have the time for that, I understand. Here's the short version.

Over the summer, my martial arts instructor of six years died. A few weeks after, my grandmother who'd been suffering from Alzheimer's also died. And when I went home for the Labor Day break, I found out my parents are living apart and are going to get a divorce.

I feel bad for not saying anything about this to you guys for so long. When I first put it on my site, I thought Althanas would be the next stop. I also presumed I'd immediately follow up on all those promises to be more active. Now that I've actually posted in a quest, though, I think I'll be keeping my word in terms of activity. I'm really sorry it took so long, Raelyse.

I think, and really hope, the worst is behind me. I definitely feel a lot better than I did a couple of weeks ago. While I'm not going to lie and say I'll be at full capacity, I'm confident I can outstrip a glaciar.

So... Yeah. School willing, I'm going to try to do more than I have in the past few months. Here's hoping I succeed.

Cyrus the virus
09-24-06, 05:55 PM
I love you, Dark Knight of Vanda. Tough it out, buddy, it'll be okay :)

AsukaStrikes
09-25-06, 06:23 AM
Take it easy, mon ami. Things like this takes time, so don't go too hard on yourself.

Get it down when you're in the mood. The human heart is more important than just a few posts on a webboard.

Letho
09-25-06, 12:00 PM
Wow, that's a lot of tough events in a short time. The only thing I can say is chin up and I hope you make it through.

Ithermoss
09-25-06, 02:14 PM
Letho took the words right out of my mouth. Chin up, mate.

If you need some good, quiet "down on your luck" music, check out Johnny Cash. That guy really hits home.

Raelyse
09-26-06, 06:46 AM
It's okay. ;)