Oliver
06-27-14, 12:57 PM
Hello.

I'd like to sell off:

Masterwork Monocle
Light Leather Jerkin
Steel Greaves
Reinforced Arm Supports

After which, I'd like to discuss a few new purchases for Oliver's career change (dependant on total gold after sale). Cheers!

Erikar
06-27-14, 01:09 PM
Gonna go ahead and reserve this for Tobias! We'll get back to you shortly!

Erikar
06-30-14, 01:25 PM
Sorry for the delay.

Selling those items will net you 245 GP total.

Silence Sei
06-30-14, 02:21 PM
Jumping in to say I'll buy them for 350.

Oliver
07-01-14, 01:23 PM
If Sei wishes to purchase these items (I dread to think why), then he is free to do so.

With the total gold pool now at 520 I'd like to upgrade Sorceror's Gavel (now called Sorceror's Heart), and purchase another ring as follows.

Sorceror's Will: A jet ring ensorcelled to focus a sorceror's energy and mind on a single point. Once per thread, Oliver can utilise his telepathy in the manner described in his profile but lift twice the weight. Requires semantic input.

Sorceror's Heart: A clay ring enchanted with potent focussing spells that allow Oliver to store energies of the Heart Spark. This allows him to cast the spell instantly, one handed, twice per thread. He must aim with his ring finger.

Silence Sei
07-01-14, 07:00 PM
I do still wish for the purchase of these shiny things.

Erikar
07-01-14, 09:27 PM
Where did you get 520 from?

And alright, Sei has bought said items above for 350 GP.

That brings Oliver's total gold to 613.

The Jet ring will cost 120 GP, and will count as an ability and must be listed as such under the ability it augments.

The upgrade to your Sorcerer's Gavel to the Sorcerer's Heart will cost you 200 GP. It does not count as an ability since you are upgrading your existing equipment, and does not have to be listed in your abilities section.

Oliver
07-02-14, 04:08 AM
I'm a literacy tutor. Numeracy is not my strong point :p.

Cost is acceptable so I'd like to purchase the upgrade, and of course, the new ring as well.

Erikar
07-02-14, 09:45 PM
Masterwork Monocle
Light Leather Jerkin
Steel Greaves
Reinforced Arm Supports -

Sold to Silence Sei. 350 GP is to be deducted from Silence Sei's account and goes to Oliver for this purchase.

Sorcerer's Gavel upgraded to Sorcerer's Heart for 200 GP, and Sorcerer's Will is purchased for 120 GP. Please list the Sorcerer's Will as an ability in your next update, Oliver. 30 GP is to be added to Oliver's account.

Link this thread where applicable.

Alyssa Snow
07-07-14, 10:52 AM
350 removed from Sei.

30 added to Oliver.

Transaction complete.