PDA

View Full Version : God's Don't Die... Bitch!

Chidori Draconid
09-24-06, 07:02 PM
Yea um... I'm back. While I recovered from the concusion fairly quickly, I had school work to catch up on, and a maiden to win. But I'm back now and I'm ready to finish at least one of these damn threads I'm a part of... Damnit...

Daggertail
09-24-06, 07:17 PM
hihi welcome back^^ glad you're ok now. I hope everything else goes alright as well.

Empyrean
09-24-06, 09:28 PM
Awesome! Glad to see you're feeling better and back on board. :D

grim137
09-24-06, 09:32 PM
Yeah welcome back.

Dissinger
09-24-06, 09:56 PM
Well if that attitude doesn't warm my heart I don't knwo what will...

Letho
09-24-06, 10:41 PM
Good to see you back, fully recovered and eager to write again.

Cyrus the virus
09-25-06, 12:55 AM
Let's make love!

I was worried =/

AsukaStrikes
09-25-06, 06:20 AM
Go for it, Chidori. Hold on and don't let go. :D

Glad to see you're back, but take it easy for a while if you're not quite ready yet.

Elrundir
09-26-06, 06:04 AM
So tell me about this "maiden".

Solomon
10-05-06, 10:11 AM
Concusion?!? What the heck happened to you man?

Chidori Draconid
12-09-06, 10:57 AM
Once again I have disappeared without being accountable, so I feel it is only right that I explain myself. Shortly after I announced my return there were a few deaths in the family, and living arrangements had to be changed accordingly. I apologize to everyone that I abandoned during this time, and I hope I can redeem myself by finishing our threads. I must send a special apology out to Rajani Aishwara, who recieved less than a warm welcome because he was believed to be me. He's my roomate, which is why we have the same IP address.

Ther
12-09-06, 11:54 AM
Hey there, sorry to hear what happened. I hope everything worked out.

I wasn't aware there was a "less then warm welcome" though. What happened?

Cyrus the virus
12-09-06, 06:03 PM
I think the less than warm welcome was only from me. And it was in AIM, not on Althanas, so not quite a big deal as it was worked out near-instantly.

Solomon
12-09-06, 11:00 PM
I'm so sorry to hear the bad news! We're all glad to see you back here, and I wish the very best for you and your family.

Sincerely
-Michael

AsukaStrikes
12-09-06, 11:07 PM
Mmm. Yeah, that does sound like a dilemma. Hope things start to work out well where you are.

Also...

*Thwacks Cyrus over the head with the flat of her Kazeryu*

Double check your contacts, sir. ;)

Reiko
12-10-06, 12:21 AM
*Thwacks Cyrus over the head with the flat of her Kaazeryu*

oh there is justice in the world^^

and to Chid: It's alright, I don't think you need to apologize, anyone would probably do the same. But I'm glad to have you back all the same.