PDA

View Full Version : A Poisonous Feeling... (price check for a weapon)

Ell
06-30-14, 12:06 AM
How much would it be for next level metal for my Ssangyeong fans and enchanting them with poison touch? Like add a recess in each blade of the fan and fill them with poison?

Ell
07-06-14, 02:17 PM
Is nobody going to touch this?

Erikar
07-06-14, 02:29 PM
We don't really have a base pricing formula for poisons yet.

Tell me what your poison does, and I'll try to give you a price.

Also, are your fans Iron? Do you have two, and do you want them both upgraded to Steel?

Ell
07-06-14, 02:38 PM
My fans are iron yes, and yes to my having a pair of them and wishing to make them steel. As for the poison, I'd like for it to be a paralysis/medium internal damage poison. Small scratch to infect, 6 minutes to kick in, or 2 posts in a thread. First, loosing all feeling at infection site, and then eventually full paralysis coupled with intense internal pain around the lungs and stomach. (I'm all for agony with poisons)

Erikar
07-06-14, 02:54 PM
To upgrade your Fans to Steel, it will cost 80 GP.

To add recesses in the blades and fill them both with the poison you've described once, it will cost 300 GP.

Ell
07-06-14, 04:06 PM
As of right now, I have 50 gp. Once I get a couple threads done I'll be back for the upgrades!

Alyssa Snow
07-23-14, 11:42 AM
I'm going to temporarily close this and archive it. When you have the extra GP, send me or someone from staff a PM to re-open.