PDA

View Full Version : ThunderForged Weaponry

Krausus
07-03-14, 11:51 PM
Yep. You read that right.

I can make you nifty thunderstorm weapons. They summon rain. And stun things. And their power grows per level!

So, as follows,

Daggers-75 GP
Swords-Basic shortswords-100 GP
Maces-125 GP

Stun Enchantment-35 GP per weapon

Anything else can be presumed around those ranges. If you want a hidden blade, it's under daggers. Whips aren't included. Staves are under maces, and warhammerz are as well.

Now, buy it. I will smile, nod, and say I can do a fun max production thread if needed.

(This thread may or may not be completely impossible. But, I don't know)

The Muri
07-03-14, 11:55 PM
Ooooohhhhh...

As soon as I get the GP from selling stuff from an alt's account: One steel shortsword with the stun enchantment for 135? What exactly does the stun do though?

Krausus
07-04-14, 12:00 AM
Induces a horrible amount of head hurt for around four seconds, preventing movement. Write it how you may. 2 uses per battle.

And I'll give ya a discount, 110 because you're cool and tolerate my writing.

Erikar
07-04-14, 07:26 AM
You must have possession of an item before you can enchant it and sell it - just a heads-up!

Philomel
07-04-14, 07:29 AM
Okay how does this work?

I have my keris dagger, for instance, which would be awesome with an enchantment. If I gave it to you and asked you to enchant it with something like ... it can summon a clap of lightning, could you do that? Also, would it just work when I stab someone, then they are lightning-fried, or do I use it as a totem thing? Like a rune stone?

Krausus
07-04-14, 07:34 AM
Clap of lightning-lightning fry/stun, you can animate it with whatever, but it's a 4-5 second stun no matter what until you upgrade it with your GP or I level up.

And yes Erikar, if figured id have to make something to enchant it.

Phi, BGoS, I'll see to a production thread by next week, as that's when my new laptop is coming.

Philomel
07-04-14, 08:11 AM
Probably then will combine it with holding it up and directing the "lightning stun" towards them with the tip. Sounds dramatic like that.

How much will it cost me for that enchantment? How about if I buy a tiny dagger first and then ask you to do it?
The keris is about 1ft long. Dagger would be half a foot ish.

Krausus
07-04-14, 09:25 AM
Welp, the enchantment would be 35, as Above. The buy a dagger idea works as well.

And since I rather forgot to mention it earlier it's a trigger of some sort, maybe a rune on the hilt.