PDA

View Full Version : Whore's Score - A Power Group Idea

Philomel
07-09-14, 12:36 PM
Basically shooting this idea into the open air and seeing the response I might be given.

Essentially, thinking that Philomel could do with setting up her own lovely Power Group. Now this group would run side-by-side, as a ally of other groups, Crimson Hand for instance, that she is part of, and others of similar interest. Others it might just challenge once in a while. But essentially what it would be is a network between the whores of the whole of Althanas.

There will be various criteria that people have to fulfill:
1) They must have worked in, or be working in, whether full time or part time, prostitution.
2) They must have some form of morality - i.e. they aren't so chaotic evil they commit genocide left right and centre. Rape is also never allowed. Permission is given to kill members of the group who commit rape.
3) They can be male or female.
4) Pimps, bouncers, others associated with the trade of prostitution will be allowed in the form of a Secondary ring.
5) Favoured and trusted clients will also be privy to some aspects of the organisation, after going through considerable testing.

The purpose of this group is officially networking only, a union of sorts. Unofficially it is an organsation of the brightest of the best, who protect their own kind, deal with those brothel owners who are bastards (i.e. kill them) and ultimately are secret keepers. They collect the secrets whispered to them under the bedclothes, and collect it, secure it. This can later be used for blackmail etc. They do trade with other Power Groups but are soley set around brothels. They tend to only really trust each other and their primary goal is to protect those in a global trans-national group.

Idea is that each major city in each country will have a go-to brothel for the whores in trouble, one run by a Matron (or similar) of the group. Such as Radasanth, etc. Organisation will go from the head being the Matriarch (Philomel of course), then a set of twenty prostitutes that act as Matrons (other name needed). After that there will be Scribes (i.e. Secret Keepers), some others ...

Yeah. What do you think?

I need general yes/no, would people be interested etc.

Dark_Blossom
07-09-14, 12:42 PM
Yes, yes! Im so interested! Please let this happen and im so in! Dark Blossom fits in decent if not good.

Lady
07-09-14, 12:42 PM
You can count me in, hun. ;P