PDA

View Full Version : Death Duels. (Recruitment Call)

Arch_Nemsis
07-09-14, 05:47 PM
I am challenging you all to mass-murder in The Citadel.

I am looking for fellow lowbies (Preferably level 1-2 ranges) who are balsy and not scared to get ganked.

The challenge has been brought!

By the way if you guys can rp it fairly I am also willing to be ganked by YOU.

That's right.

Time to earn those Citadel marks.

So whose TRULY got balls?

1--~V~Ulrich (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27786-Crimson-Fills-My-Soul-Closed)
2--~V~Fezzy (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27787-A-Dance-for-Fezzy-Closed)
3--~V~Lady Gwen (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27792-The-Forgotten-Ruins-Closed)
4--Empty
5--Empty

I can dedicate to posts several times a day for this project. I just want to get this character started off on the evil foot. By the way, I am also looking to rp with fellow Evil characters for quests/general mayhem. Contact me on this thread if you are willing to rp with me :D .

Ulrich Craggenmoor
07-09-14, 05:52 PM
Speaking as an old man,

What do you mean by ganked?

Arch_Nemsis
07-09-14, 05:54 PM
Ganked=Get killed by my character OR me get killed by your character.

Keep in mind I'm using the MMO version of that term since this is a PG 13 site mostly :P . So yeah I'm saying gank as in you die dood.

Ulrich Craggenmoor
07-09-14, 05:59 PM
Citadel battle?

Ulrich Craggenmoor
07-09-14, 06:01 PM
I'd play. Writing death is fun.

Arch_Nemsis
07-09-14, 06:02 PM
Yeah buddy, a Citadel battle. I can get a post up in a bit.

What sort of backdrop would you like for the battle?

Ulrich Craggenmoor
07-09-14, 06:10 PM
Your going first, you get the call. That's generally the call I make, since second post generally gets first move.

Arch_Nemsis
07-09-14, 06:23 PM
Okay bro that's fair.

I will post the thread up in two shakes of a lamb's tail :D .

I look forward to writing with you.

Arch_Nemsis
07-09-14, 06:55 PM
Post is up Ulrich.

I look forward to seeing what you are capable of!!! ~V~ Ulrich (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27786-Crimson-Fills-My-Soul-Closed) there is the link. Let me know what you think.

Ashla
07-09-14, 07:42 PM
I'm willing to pull both my character Kaida (The Muri) and Gwen (Green Gwendolyn) into a fight! Gwen has some melee weapons now, so I can handle it with her! :) Kaida has zero abilities outside stats right now, but battling is the quickest way to level up, so...

Arch_Nemsis
07-09-14, 07:50 PM
Hey my friend, it's nice seeing such a good response to this project.

I'd rather fight someone who is Armed rather than unarmed. So Gwen would probably be the better choice for such a project.

Let me know what type of Arena you want and I will cook up something shortly.

Ashla
07-09-14, 07:55 PM
Kaida has several weapons actually, she just has no special abilities. xD

This will be the first Citadel fight with Gwen! Yaay!!! :D :D :D And could the arena have towers to snipe or at least keep a safe distance from while shooting please? It could be like a ruined city with several look out towers still standing or something...

Arch_Nemsis
07-09-14, 08:15 PM
Yeah I can cook up something of that nature. The ruined city idea could work :D .

Ashla
07-09-14, 08:26 PM
Alrighty :)! Thing to keep in mind is, Gwen sucks at melee combat, so let's at least give her a nice perch to give her a chance, please? xD

Arch_Nemsis
07-09-14, 08:33 PM
Yeah don't worry I will think of something to give Gwen a suitable chance.

I could easily start you off in a tower or something.

I just want to have as much fun as possible. So hopefully this will work for you too. We can have some sort of a snipe battle for you. I just want these battles to last a long while. I will be working on the post for you at some point tonight.

Ashla
07-09-14, 08:40 PM
Long battles are my kind of battles, they give time for some good character development! :cool:

And thanks!

Thran Iavas
07-09-14, 08:51 PM
I am going to be "ball-sy" and jump in at this one.

This is Phi, and this is my new "good" allignment account (Phi being neutral evil, Leaf being neutral all around).

If you fancy challenging an elk - yes, an actual elk - then this is your challenge.

Go. I challenge thee. Demon versus elk.

Arch_Nemsis
07-09-14, 10:08 PM
I owe you two posts.

Consider your challenge accepted!!!

Phi/Thran let me know if you have a preference to any specific combat arena and I will cater to your needs!!!

Memento
07-10-14, 12:18 AM
Still looking for another opponent?

Arch_Nemsis
07-10-14, 03:00 AM
Always Memento. I will be posting my remaining threads tomorrow. It's late now I am going to bed. But we will rp tomorrow for sure! I'll make the intro well worth it :D . If you have a preference of arenas let me know Memento!!!

Arch_Nemsis
07-10-14, 05:08 PM
Gwen-Post is up.

Here is the link:

~Gwen~ (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27792-The-Forgotten-Ruins-Closed)

To my two remaining challengers, I shall accommodate you guys shortly.

Ashla
07-10-14, 08:04 PM
Yaay!!! :D I'll reply shortly!

Philomel
07-11-14, 11:22 AM
Nope. Nothing particular as far as I think. I leave it to you to challenge me.
Well Thran Iavas not me but :D
*elk noise*

Arch_Nemsis
07-11-14, 03:37 PM
Thran and Momento...your threads will be posted up in due order. I'm going to continue to use the backdrop of Concordia Forest by night as it's appropriate for both battles. I like Concordia anyway, it leaves a lot to interpretation. Anyway guys I will link the threads once they are ready to go!

Tobias Stalt
07-11-14, 05:09 PM
What's all this about?

*takes a swig of ale*

Arch_Nemsis
07-11-14, 05:50 PM
It's about satiating the hunter of the old ones Tobias. And killing people, or something of that nature, like in The Citadel.

Should be tons of fun. If you got a lowbie (1-2 range) feel free to join and I shall make ya a thread. Level 3 would just be a 1-sided Germany spanking Brazil type shindig. Don't want that to occur!!!

By the way: Phil my friend, I have the thread posted for you:

For Phi's Elk (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27799-To-Crush-The-Natural-Order-Closed)

Memento, if you still want to do battle, let me know :D .

Knifer
07-11-14, 06:43 PM
Got room for one more?

(Caveat that the equipment listed in my profile isn't what I'll use to fight, since I have no equipment listed. :P)

Arch_Nemsis
07-11-14, 06:46 PM
Knifer you are most welcome to join this lovely party. Do you have any preferences in Arenas and such? Time of day/etc?

Tobias Stalt
07-11-14, 07:26 PM
Voryan. I'll enter Voryan.

Voryan
07-11-14, 08:05 PM
I've come to do my duty.

Arch_Nemsis
07-11-14, 08:53 PM
Tobias/Voryan I shall accommodate you in due order friend!!!

Knifer if you're still interested I got you too. I am waiting to see if Memento still wants to throw-down as well :D .

Knifer
07-11-14, 08:56 PM
Knifer you are most welcome to join this lovely party. Do you have any preferences in Arenas and such? Time of day/etc?

Whatever you want, dearie.

Memento
07-13-14, 01:12 AM
Yes! Still looking for a battle :D

Forgot to subscribe to this thread with my main account

Memento
07-13-14, 11:11 PM
I felt like a jerk making you make the thread. So here it is! (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27808-A-Forest-of-Regrets-closed)

Arch_Nemsis
07-14-14, 04:50 PM
Thank you Memento I was actually gonna get to you and Knifer shortly. I appreciate that you took initiative. I'll respond to your thread first and get to all my other stuff shortly :D Kudos on making the thread yourself. Much appreciated.

Hysteria
07-15-14, 10:11 PM
No worries buddy, I'm looking forward to the rematch :p

Arch_Nemsis
07-16-14, 05:29 PM
Hey Hysteria/Knifer I wrote up the battle for you already.

Here is the link: ~V~ Knifer (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27825-A-Dance-for-Knifer-Closed) Sorry if the intro is a little rushed, I just wanted to get it done.

I always enjoy working with you.

Arch_Nemsis
07-16-14, 05:58 PM
Okay brother Hysteria, I just posted the match up for you. I decided to do something DIFFERENT for you instead. Hope you enjoy what I came up with :D .

For Hysteria: ~V~Voryan (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27826-A-Dance-for-Voryan-Closed)

Hysteria
07-17-14, 06:40 AM
Hehe, I should have said that I'm memento.

I'm excited about two battles with you :p I love the complete circle we've done. Back when Talen fought Lorenor as a low level newbie, now Talen's the level 10 and you're level one :p

Arch_Nemsis
07-17-14, 10:28 AM
Yeah bro except we agreed that it was a Nosdyn/Voryan battle didn't we? Thought that was what we were going for ^_^ .

Mordelain
07-17-14, 11:00 AM
Arden has an open battle unclaimed.

Hysteria
07-17-14, 06:01 PM
Oh I see. Voryan isn't me :p

Awks. let me know if you want me to delete my post :p

Arch_Nemsis
07-17-14, 08:43 PM
Yeah Hysteria, if you have a lower level character I'd be willing to fight you with that character instead :D. and yes I would appreciate you deleting the post :) .