PDA

View Full Version : A Dance for Fezzy. [Closed]

Arch_Nemsis
07-09-14, 07:47 PM
(Challenge Accepted Fezzy.)

Whispers.

At first they were mere whispers that Demonic activity was once again running rampant on the surface world. Each demonic incursion usually lead to much strife and anguish. This time would be no different, but all tidal waves started off as small ripples. Nosdyn was making a name for himself as a challenger of The "brave" Citadel Heroes. Nosdyn looked at The Citadel edifice with it's tall spires, with a certain disdain. Humans did not know warfare. Warfare was meant for his brood, the children of the darkness. Only his people truly understood life in the trenches. He narrowed his eyes and approached the old Orc once more, like he had the first time and every time after that. Nosdyn liked the old Orc's reaction to his particular presence. It was almost an intrusion to whatever revery was keeping the old one occupied at the moment. Nosdyn looked at the old Orc expectantly, his eyes filled with eager promise. The unique promise that only warfare and bloodshed could bring.

"Show me battle." Nosdyn whispered in his mysterious way of speaking. Nosdyn knew it had been only a few hours since his last battle and the fact he was already ready for more warfare showed an impressive fortitude. The type that could someday change the world...for the worst. Nosdyn waited impatiently as the Orc carefully readied himself to deal with this latest Citadel contender. The Orc looked at the letter very carefully. He was double checking it read right.

"I have a p-parcel for you." The Orc said.

"Show me." Nosdyn responded. The Orc handed Nosdyn a small letter, it was a challenge letter. Nosdyn's eyes went wide for a brief moment. "What fool states this challenge?" Nosdyn asked. He crumbled the small parcel.

"The Hero named Ronrid Gardla." The Orc said almost too defiantly.

"He is aware of my terms and conditions?" The Demon asked.

"He is." The Orc responded. "He is not afraid of you."

Nosdyn suddenly grabbed the old Orc's collar and brought him closer to him. He held the Orc aloft. "He will be. I will be certain he will be." He then released the Orc in a shoving motion. The old Monk fell and looked up at Nosdyn. "Ready my chamber. Summon this "Hero" at once." Nosdyn said casually. He then stalked off towards his combat chamber.

His favorite scenery of choice was Concordia Forest by night. As he stood there, he allowed his hatred to affect the environment around in the subtle way it did. The blades of grass seemed to part from his boot falls. This time, Nosdyn took the second Citadel battle very VERY seriously. A warrior had issued HIM a death-note and that was unacceptable. Nosdyn was fear, Nosdyn was death. He would be certain that EVERY Hero on Althanas knew his name. And so, as the cicadas made their noise in the quiet, almost mournful breeze...Nosdyn waited. He was eager to see for himself what sort of "Hero" would give him such a challenge. As Nosdyn stood there, he held his rune weapon in his hand. The energy blade was already activated and it gave it's mysterious humming sound in the night.

The blade was a dark purple tone that seemed to glow darkest in the center. It had a tremendous dark aura. Nosdyn stared directly in front of himself, his eyes narrowed to thin slits. He did not want to give the so-called Hero a chance to start the battle with a surprise attack. Instead, he would attempt to overwhelm the Hero that he waited. For a Demon, there was no greater feeling in the universe than that of crushing the spirits of a Hero.