PDA

View Full Version : Gone awhile and still confused. O_O

princeben07
07-10-14, 02:05 PM
Back again from a little vacation. Writer's Inspiration brought me back to hang out, but I still do not know where to RP at. And on top of that, I don't really have anyone to RP WITH.

Don't know if I'm going to stay this time or not. I'm weighing my options.

Everything is just too complicated and too confusing, so I'm just going to chill out and just chat for a few months until I decide what the best option is for me.

Krausus
07-10-14, 02:29 PM
We have an ongoing thread?

Hysteria
07-11-14, 01:45 AM
Just jump into some threads and try and have some fun. What motivates your character?

princeben07
07-11-14, 05:03 AM
Not much on here. I've got ONE character that is alright, but my BIG boy that I use normally is too strong here, according to limits and rules. I don't really feel that I belong here due to inexperiece and having to almost start from scratch. I've had that same character for almost 26 years in my experience in Roleplay, but that doesn't really mean anything here. So I'm just stuck with not much to do but chat with Otto every now and then. --'

Where my writing is warmly welcomed on many a site, here, it's just obscure and mediocre or "Ameteur" at best. I could bring out my boy Syntax and twist up people's minds for the reading, but HE is occupied on another site in a very mind-numbing RP that shows that I can really get into the sublets of the human Psyche.

Anyways, I'm just reading a few things and staring at this site for now, unsure of what to do next. ta-ta for now; it's all that I CAN do. --'