PDA

View Full Version : Staff/Spear approval-Shopping Trip

Brand
07-17-14, 11:31 AM
Well, last year, I got a staff, for a sort of crafting trade.

http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...622&viewfull=1-This has a 300 gold discount on it, from somewhere.

As such, I was told to verify it with a staff member, so, well. Verification requested?

Brand
07-22-14, 07:47 PM
Erm, it's been a week, so, can I have someone look at this?

Hysteria
07-23-14, 05:01 AM
I'll claim this, I'll be with you shortly.

Hysteria
07-23-14, 09:44 PM
Alright buddy. The cost of the staff comes down under 300, so you are approved with the new weapon with no further cost.

One 8' hickory staff, with a crescent-shaped steel bladed head and leather grip, above average quality. An inscription on the wood reads: "Farkat afar Shalbaur. Kumur Vosu Iaishi Gajalanat" (loosely, 'Forged by the Bastard. The embers need the breath from within to live'. The staff will be enchanted so that the wielder may summon a 1' diameter ball of flame nestled in the space above the crescent head, done by breathing (and only breathing; standard wind will not have any effect) gently upon the metal. The ball of flame may persist for ten minutes per day, and if used to strike someone/something, will inflict fire damage. Alternatively, the wielder (and only the wielder) can blow on the flame to send a brief, 10'-long cone of fire out to cause minor burn damage. In either case, the flames will then dissipate. Usable once per day.

Thanks for your patience. Link to this thread in your next character update for that weapon.