PDA

View Full Version : Let's Break Things

Breaker
07-17-14, 06:55 PM
While I remain hopeful that someone(s) will post in my other recruitment (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27827-War-Stories), I'm loooking to write just about anything with just about anyone. Give me a shout with your idea if you're interested! The only stipulation is if you want to battle i'd like to make it a small force skirmish (gisela style) so i can get some practise.

Karuka
07-17-14, 06:58 PM
*Raises hand* I have no idea what we'd write, but Josh counts as one of Karu's old friends, even if all they really had was mutual respect.

Or Aly can steal your boots. >.>

Breaker
07-19-14, 07:38 PM
Both of those sound pretty good... I'm leaning toward Karu a bit cuz I think I can make that a bit more relemivant to some upcoming storylines. Perhaps we can find some common element of interest between Karu and Josh and exploit it to bring them together. Or they could meet up at some obscure location having both adventured there. Let me know if any ideas strike you.

Karuka
07-19-14, 07:55 PM
Karu's clairvoyant; if there is or is going to be significant trouble somewhere, it would probably draw her to it. She just can't help standing between squishy mortals and trouble.

And I need to get her own ascension plotline started; it's five years overdue.