PDA

View Full Version : Founding a Shinobi Village

Echo_Naruga
07-23-14, 06:20 PM
Here are my ideas.

- A five building settlement surrounded by a fifteen foot stone wall. The buildings do resembe the ancient tatami houses of Oda era Japan. A Central stone court yard and the entire area being set in Salva Snow covering the area.
- Clan Naruga are the founders of the village, all students of the Way of the Shadow submit to supreme loyalty to Echo and his mands.
- All who reside within the walls are followers of the Way of the Shadow.
- Successful students become children of the Shadows and complete their assassin training.

I have some more ideas but this is the beggining. Any imput pleas drop some comments or ideas. If interested in teaching or becoming a student please drop it below.

Brand
07-23-14, 06:51 PM
I suppose you don't teach ninjas economics.

BUT! I'd love to do a thread helping you establish the village, we have many funds here at the Company.

Ashla
07-23-14, 06:58 PM
So many people using the word "Shadow"...

Awesome idea though. Is there anything like a code of honor for this place? If so, I might get a certain tribe I've been making involved...

Once again, cool idea.

Echo_Naruga
07-23-14, 07:34 PM
Now, i was just wanting this to be more of a home for any who seek it. Once joined to the Village there are tests to put you where you are to be. Now BGoS I would live if you were to get involved with a fresh character. Pm me if you would like. Brand im wanting this to be a village ultimately leaning in the evil sode to a point, if the company would like to get involved that is fine also.

As for a code of honor the closest thing to it would be complete. loyalty to Evho. He being the leader, he would also be considered the sensai.Hard work and determination, these things are what makes us strong. Respect the Clan.

- Now if anyone wants to get involved, should this be a Power Group or not?

Hysteria
07-24-14, 04:24 AM
I'm interesting in this, either with Talen or Chandra under my Memento account.

Would there be any way to make money from this? I'd love to get my Merchant/crafter character involved as my first choice. Perhaps you need some fancy ninja tools? *nudge nudge*

Echo_Naruga
07-24-14, 08:22 AM
Haha, well EVERY shinobi should always have a good blade and other tools. If you want Hyst please enroll with Chandra and your crafter. But Echo would have bad blood with Talen.

Brand
07-24-14, 09:03 AM
There's a potential for money? Trading Company is pretty much on this, depending on how Hoytti and Elthas react.

Echo_Naruga
07-24-14, 09:28 AM
This will be a place were the most deadly assassins are trained, the potential for money is almost limitless.

Echo_Naruga
07-28-14, 07:11 AM
Bgos, Im doing the beginning of our thread let me get the setting of it finished and ill pm you where you can start.

Brand, im confused on how you and the TC would like to be involved.

Memento
07-28-14, 07:36 AM
So yes, throwing my hat in with this character if you'll have me :D

Echo_Naruga
07-28-14, 08:50 AM
Sure, if you want we can start a thread. Im in one but we can fast forward about a month in his story to where the place is up and running. How would you like to join, a wanderer venturing to far north or would you want to be recruited whilst Echo is in a town?

Brand
07-28-14, 08:58 AM
I have support from Elthas, so the TTC is in for when you need some extra hands, or a specific item. (Items come later. )

Echo_Naruga
07-28-14, 08:59 AM
Im confused, what is the relationship between us?

Echo_Naruga
07-28-14, 09:17 AM
Ok, so I think this is going to become a PG. I have at least two others willing to join, so ill just see what you all think.

Name: Either House Naruga or Kazegakure

Purpose- Echo Naruga the last of the great ninja clan has once more returned to his ancestral home of Kazegakure to teach "The path of Shadows". Taking on almost any apprentice into his home, Echo trains them to become master shinobi.

Tenants- 1. Obey Echo (Echo is the sensei, treat him with utmost respect.)
2. Respect fellow students, never commit any crimes against the family.
3. Never give up any information about the family.
4. Any contracts taken on, issued from Echo must be completed.

OK so Hyst and Blue Ghost, I very much want this to a group thing so please leave any comments of suggestions below. Likewise if you would rather enter this as a teacher feel free to ask and we can work this out.

Brand
07-28-14, 10:19 AM
Basically, you have a limited source of financial support, and discounts on items from TTC.

Elthas also requests you contact him.

Zeva
07-28-14, 12:05 PM
I will be posting with Zeva from here on out for this. :) Just cause this is the right account...

Overall, we may need a bit more rules. Anything against murder or stealing? And does every single member have to take lessons in being ninjas? (I made Zeva to make a character who was more of a tank than a character like Smight or Gwendolyn who are rangers and hunters and strike from the shadows - or my speed fighters Ashla and (semi) Kaida. So if character were forced into a completely different fighting style that could do poorly for any new members joining this PG xD)

Echo_Naruga
07-29-14, 09:15 AM
Well, the intent was to have a clan of ninja. But that doesn't limit anyone's fighting style, if you are a tank feel free to tank it out. Just if you reside within the walls of Kazegakure you must at least take 'lessons' in the discipline of shinobi.

Also yes that falls into respect other students, feel free to wreak havoc else where but within the walls you may not.

Zeva
07-29-14, 10:51 AM
Got it. Maybe you should put that in the rules for further notice?

Also, it might not hurt to have ninja star throwing lessons, but nothing else if that's okay. Zeva already is very disciplined and orderly, carrying a huge amount of respect despite her more free falling side. If anything she needs lessons in speaking her own mind xD

Echo_Naruga
07-29-14, 11:39 AM
Right, I edited it. If you have any ideas on how to meet Echo please drop it here and we can start our threads Hyst and Zeva.

Ashla
07-29-14, 12:22 PM
Why not them all meet in an inn after a long day (cliche, I know...)

Hysteria
07-30-14, 02:17 AM
If it's starting a ninja school, perhaps start the thread as Echo arriving in a town to scope out two students. Then he can 'test' us by setting traps. While you may only have two OOC members you could have some initiate shinobi that you bring to help with the traps before giving us the invite to join. IC me and ghosty's character just happen to be the same town or city.

It would give us an excuse to jump right into action without a lot of awkward conversation.

Echo_Naruga
07-30-14, 03:41 AM
I like it Hyst. Ill get working on it asap, but prob not till thursday as im away from my computer till such time.

Hysteria
07-30-14, 05:31 AM
No rush on my side. I'm hardly a speed poster ^.^

I may however had been motivated to make a psudo-clan symbol...

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/211/0/1/animated_shinobi_clan_symbol_by_harlequinhues-d7swiyc.gif

Elthas_Belthasar
07-30-14, 08:05 PM
Echo, I'm willing to help you out in this endeavor as an ally. Try to respond to my message I sent you a couple of nights ago once you can and we'll plan. I have some down the road ideas that could use a sort of player constructed army. Anyway let me know what you think when you can dude.

Zeva
07-30-14, 08:29 PM
I'm alright with this. Just set up the thread when ready. :)

Echo_Naruga
07-30-14, 08:34 PM
Ok im going to start the thread tomorrow guys and no specific posting order.

EDIT: Ok, so is there a specific place where you want the location of the town to be. I was thinking Knife's Edge in Salvar

Ashla
08-01-14, 02:28 PM
Sounds good. Epic post too!

Who's turn is it next?

Sir_Creno
08-01-14, 02:31 PM
Hey Echo. I am interested in putting my alt in the power group. My main two characters are Elthas/Lorenor. I can help you out as much as possible bro. Let me know if you got AIM or anything so we can plan stuff out.

Echo_Naruga
08-01-14, 02:47 PM
Its free to whoever takes it, but it is only for Zeva and Momento. So Sir Creno we will have to do a separate one. Any Ideas?

Edit: So guys I really need to know about your input on the name of the power group. Im wanting to do this today.

Zeva
08-01-14, 04:00 PM
I posted. How does it look?

And I like the name "Kazegakure"!

Echo_Naruga
08-01-14, 04:03 PM
Its look very good, now after Hyst posts ill really get this thing moving. I assume I have bunnies as long as I keep you out of combat right?

Zeva
08-01-14, 04:12 PM
Thanks! :)

If you meant to stop Zeva before she moves, you can. However, I would like to keep other stuff up to me for my character if you don't mind.

Sir_Creno
08-02-14, 11:12 AM
What do I need to do for an Initiation Quest with you bro? Let me know all the details!

Echo_Naruga
08-02-14, 11:36 AM
I was thinking of you venturing up into the salvar mountains where Kazegakure is and simply stumbling upon it. We will rp it from there.

Echo_Naruga
08-04-14, 02:25 PM
Hey Mr. Creno, just to make sure I have bunnies right?

Sir_Creno
08-05-14, 11:42 AM
Yes you may bunny me bro since I basically fell down/passed out lol.

Echo_Naruga
05-08-15, 02:00 PM
Dear everyone involved,

I apologize about my disappearing from all this and if anyone is still interested in our Group contact me and we will discuss positions you will be getting. And to any who are interested im looking for new blood to help support the Crimson Hand in this upcoming war.

Lye
05-08-15, 02:19 PM
Need a post from Lye in any Clan related threads? Let me know.

Echo_Naruga
05-08-15, 04:17 PM
We will need some kind of a thread to rally the clan. If your looking to do a post or two set up everything pre war im game.