PDA

View Full Version : Alerar Quest Needs One Other!

Fuzzball
08-02-14, 04:45 PM
Hey Everybody, I recently returned to Althanas after 8 years of being gone and re-registered a few old characters that were on the site, long long ago, probably in a galaxy far away...or maybe an igloo or something, but I wanted to get back into RolePlaying as my creative juices are all blocked up and need to flow again.

My characters back story really only left him one place to start off at that made sense. "Alerar". Alerar with it's advanced technology, and it's Alchemy and Artificing was the only place that truly felt like it would be the starting area for Fuzzball's return.

We need one other person to join myself, and Bad Luck Kitty for an adventure in curiosity and wonders. The post itself is already up and at This Location (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27891-Curiosity-Endures-%28Open-to-BadLuckKitty-and-1-Other%29&p=234286#post234286), and the first person to hop in and post gets the spot. Please however make sure to read the top of the first post and make sure you can follow those rules. Keep in mind as well, you are adventuring with a small ball of fur that has no real vocal chords, and a small black cat, so if you're looking for witless banter, and social discussions between characters, you probably won't get much more than a few scratches to the face, and maybe a quizzical look from a pile of fur.

That being said, come one come...one....and join us on the adventure! There's sure to be technology to loot, and maybe a potion or two!

Fuzzball
08-02-14, 04:46 PM
Position is filled! Thanks everybody!