PDA

View Full Version : You. Me. The Galaxy. Recruitment.

Lucius
08-04-14, 12:33 AM
Jensen and Lucius of the future are trying to sway current time Jensen from an increasingly darker path they believe sets Althanas on a course of destruction. This path leads to the end of the planet, and the disbanding of its survivors out across the galaxy.

What we're looking for, for our not unlike Guardians of the Galaxy with added Firefly sci-fi caper, is either an antagonist trying to stop Lucius and Future Jensen from succeeding...or, someone who wants to help Jensen be a better man (but with different ideas about how to do it, so we're still playing off one another but less obviously aggressive about it).

Whosoever ends up the third, you will encounter technology, crime, and scrappy puns. Ideally, we're hoping for an unserious adventure but one that pulls punches. There may, or may not, be time travel and visiting space involved (so worldviews likely broken, as well as faces, cliches? Offer, suck it).

So who's interested in sci-fi bards, blasters, and rogue traders?

Alydia Ettermire
08-04-14, 05:25 AM
I'm going to throw my name in for consideration because this adventure sounds right up Aly's alley.

Warpath
08-04-14, 08:17 AM
Something vaguely Guardians of the Galaxy related? My interest is piqued. Put Flint's name in the hat as a possibility, I can see a future version of him working as the somewhat sympathetic villain. Or the stoic muscle, take your pick. Or first one, then the other!

Lucius
08-04-14, 11:34 AM
Two awesome people? Whelp!

Just to clarify, I'm looking for people from current Al...actually.

You know what. I do like the idea of future Flint.

Paul, you okay with two others on board?

Warpath
08-04-14, 12:00 PM
I can do either, or both, or neither, whatever works best for you guys.

Enigmatic Immortal
08-04-14, 12:21 PM
Two awesome people? I am okay with this. Future flint would work well with future Jensen I surmise. :D

Silence Sei
08-05-14, 09:23 PM
If you need a fifth....

Warpath
08-12-14, 08:05 PM
We all need to get together and do some brainstormin'!

Alydia Ettermire
08-12-14, 10:23 PM
Agreed. All I know is that in SSSC, someone should be very afraid, because Aly has found the buttons.

Warpath
09-01-14, 06:46 PM
If you guys haven't moved on without me already, please feel free. Life got crazy, it will likely be awhile before I write anything extracurricular.

Karuka
09-01-14, 06:50 PM
Stay sane, man.