PDA

View Full Version : Episode 23 (26 Chronologically) - PodcastNapped!

Enigmatic Immortal
08-05-14, 07:17 PM
On this exciting episode of the Althanas Community Radio we have special guest Michelle have Alydia steal the show (Literally, we lost it) and answer some tough questions, learn things about ourselves, and figure any day with Jensen is probably not as fun as you'd think.

And Mario Party.

Technical difficulties, of which I am too lazy to bother with, this will be another soundcloud episode. Sorry, still learning these ropes. Without further ado, I present to you the Althanas Community hi-jacked Podcast - PodcastNapped! (https://soundcloud.com/masamunexxx-1/episode-26-pod-castnapped)

As always, this is a place where we would love to hear back from you! let us know what you think, and answer the questions too!

Brand
08-05-14, 07:32 PM
You are REALLY quiet this episode, at least my speakers deem it so.

Enigmatic Immortal
08-05-14, 08:35 PM
In the hopes to fix the clicking echo I had, i swapped mic. It didn't work apparently. Sorry everyone.

black shadow
08-05-14, 10:26 PM
Sei, Zack Blaze meets Koli. You said Zack either wins any battle he is in, or breaks his opponent mentally. I'd love to see his reaction to how well Koli handles his insults and taunts.

BlackAndBlueEyes
08-06-14, 05:41 AM
As Podcastomancer Emeritus, I deem the new 'cast and the other renegade episodes part of the official Podcastoverse and official ACR canon. This is indeed episode 26.

Paul, I'll get with you sometime soon and we'll sort out the FTP issues.

Hysteria
08-06-14, 09:05 AM
For the Dragons, I'd love to see more of an interactive mission board. Something as simple as 'Dragon Spotted - Location XXXX' How players deal with that then leads to canonical outcomes. Really lose timelines, extra rewards and the like.

Also, Talen beat the crap out of Zach and he had to run away.

BlackAndBlueEyes
08-06-14, 09:24 AM
Also, Cal and Jess, Stephenie Meyer got a buttload of money for the books she wrote and movies that got made from them that were basically fanfics about herself, so... Your point is moot. ;)

Silence Sei
08-06-14, 02:50 PM
And yet here you are unable to write well enough to beat Flames in your own Fanfic.

Love you Anders. :P