PDA

View Full Version : Temporarily out of action...

Letho
09-28-06, 06:21 PM
Those that are in a quest with me probably noticed that I wasn't very active lately. A combination of a rather nasty cold and a lack of inspiration is the cause of this, making me feel sleepy all day and restless all night. So until I recover both physically from the illness and mentally from the minor writer's block, my activity might be... flaky.

Speaking of activity, is it just me or did Althanas' activity decrease significantly in the last week or so?

Bearded Gnome
09-28-06, 06:34 PM
Well, you'll be missed and all the other hoopla, but yeah, it kinda did. I'm trying to keep it up by posting in threads people usually post in. So yeah, get better and come and woop some more ass.

nekoprince
09-28-06, 06:35 PM
Yes it did, I was noticing that too. Either way, hope you feel better man.

Daggertail
09-28-06, 06:43 PM
hope everything goes well, can't wait to see you again.

Bearded Gnome
09-28-06, 06:53 PM
Well, not exactly see but meh, I won't get caught up on semantics. XD

Roscar Palidyne
09-28-06, 07:34 PM
You waited for me, guy, so I'll wait for you. Kick that cold's ass, or I won't be able to look yous traight in the eye.

Oh and stay away from the redheads, i don't like mine infected.

Dissinger
09-28-06, 10:49 PM
Yeah I was worried when I saw like six posts yesterday...I thought my brother had jumped on my computer gaian and ruined it for me...

Anyways get some rest dude, not everyone needs to write with six arms and three heads ;)

Empyrean
09-29-06, 12:35 AM
Yeah, I noticed it too, given that I was part of the reason why. :o Apologies for my extreme tardiness once more.

You know something else I've noticed? Only a daunting physical illness can keep you off of Althanas. You're Super Roleplayer for sure. :) Hope you feel better and get back in the swing of things as soon as possible. Maybe I'll send you some cookies.

Dissinger
09-29-06, 12:45 AM
I don't get cookies?

Damn...

:(

Letho
09-29-06, 02:55 AM
Yay for cookies. And all I had to do to get them is get my nose so full of snot that I feel like I need a plumber to fix it. Not to mention the fever. :P

Thanks for understanding everybody. In all truth, all the idleness makes me think a whole lot and naturally new stories keep popping up in my head, so sickness or no sickness, I don't think I'll be able to rest for too long. So yeah, not too much rest for the weary... or the ill. :)

Damion Shargath
09-29-06, 03:29 AM
See you soon man, and get well soon. Sooner soony is soonier.

Krugor
09-29-06, 05:00 AM
Man, I didn't know level 9's could get sick too. It seems you're just human after all, Letho, what a bummer :D

Anyway, good luck beating your cold! I'll be waiting! *hug*

Cyrus the virus
09-29-06, 05:52 AM
Be sure to think up our quest while you recouperate!

I noticed the lack of activity too. Back to school time, maybe people need to crack down.

Dissinger
09-29-06, 01:27 PM
Man, I didn't know level 9's could get sick too. It seems you're just human after all, Letho, what a bummer :D

Anyway, good luck beating your cold! I'll be waiting! *hug*

immunity to illness is a level 20 ability...

Vorin
09-29-06, 02:48 PM
Do your Croatian spirit dance to ward away evil sickness. Just put some pants on this time.

AdventWings
10-01-06, 02:54 AM
You, I, friend.

Activity level is dropping slowly, but I blame that on "Back to School" sales in the US. Meh, whatever.

If you have any, ginger tea work wonders for me. Drink it warm and plenty of warm water should help as well. But~ I guess you knew that already.

...Before you ask, no. Ginger ale doesn't work. =/

Ther
10-02-06, 07:12 PM
Yeah, everything slows down this time of year, sadly. We'll see if things picked up once winter begins, though.

Feel better Letho.

The Emerald Hind
10-04-06, 11:12 AM
Ah. Poor Letho... I hope you feel better, hun. I hate it when people are sick, and colds are just horrid. Bleh... Well, I hope you get to feeling well soon enough. ^_^

Letho
10-15-06, 03:18 PM
Well, physically I'm healthy for a while now and I thank you all for your well wishes and patience. Mentally I was probably never too healthy to begin with, but worst facet of this "illness" remains, meaning I still have trouble writing. I found out that writing is like a wave that you ride for as long as you can, and once you fall from it and it passes, you're pretty much dead in the water. It's not that I can't write. It's the fact that I have to force myself to write and that is not what writing should be. So I might blend in with the general inactivity of Althanas lately. Then again, I might write five posts tomorrow. Once again, I apologize to all and ask for a bit more patience with me.