PDA

View Full Version : Older Brother/ Sister Role Figure Needed!

The Muri
08-20-14, 08:37 PM
(Yes! I posted in the right forum this time! xP)

I'm looking for a person Kaida can meet and become friends and long-lasting allies with who's role would be similar to an older sibling. Meaning that they aren't like a parent who is at the upper level of majesty and laying down rules, restrictions, etc. and all that. I mean a person on equal grounds with Kaida but can argue and create a fuss with her - at the same time though they share a deep bond, can easily joke with, and are always there to lend a hand.

Interested? Reply here or send a PM! I'm not going to give away my plans for Kaida ability and fighting style wise, so if interested in her future and stuff you'll need a PM (I will say that Kaida will be joining the IK and shall remain the "young, reckless, and stubborn hero", but that it all.) Any questions on her personality and such feel free to ask here.

Rules for filling this position:
- This character must be at least a little older than Kaida.
- More of the reckless and young kind? Once again, this is a sibling figure and not a parent figure.
- At least let them be chaotic good! Your character has to at least have good standards and follow them as Kaida is also a "good guy."
- Their relationship can start out however you like, we shall brainstorm!

~ Thank you for reading and taking interest. :D You all rock!

Roht Mirage
08-21-14, 10:30 AM
MEMEMEMEME!!!

Older, check.
Reckless, sometimes stupidly so.
She tries to be good. The chaos just kind of happens.
I don't have any 'first meeting' details in mind at the moment. Message me if you do. I'll brainstorm for a bit.

Astarelle could bring Kaida into the IK fold. Though, it won't be the "Join the powerful and valiant Ixian Knights" speech. It'll be more, "Just look busy and you'll have a nice room, full meals, and spending money."

The Muri
08-21-14, 12:37 PM
We did talk about doing a thread together sometime! :D

I'm already doing an initiation thread with Sei, but it hasn't been touched for months O_O It would be neat to do a thread like you though.

Thank you so much and I look forward to the crazyness! ;)