PDA

View Full Version : Althanas Renegade Radio Episode 5 - Wild-Ass Tangents

Enigmatic Immortal
08-26-14, 12:06 PM
In this episode the Pirate ship sets sail and shoots full broadside at EVERYTHING THAT MOVES while listing wildly side to side. We take aim at ACR, Judges, ourselves, Twitch (Special Mention), the Internet, and blame everybody but themselves for our issues.

Warning: Paul goes on an epic rant aboard his soap box. (NSFW WARNING)

As always, please comment questions, comments, concerns, complaints and this week, death threats.

Without further ado - Renegade Episode 5 - Wild-Ass Tangents! (https://soundcloud.com/masamunexxx-1/renegade-5-wildass-tangents)

There is an awesome idea for a fun Fantasy Race extravaganza, please comment if you are all aboard.

Max Dirks
08-26-14, 01:16 PM
And of course you didn't upload it to Althanas server...

Roht Mirage
08-26-14, 01:35 PM
The audio issues were a surprising treat to listen to in this one. The parts where Twitch sounded underwater and/or Stephen Hawking-esque made it in, but you all missed the weird cutting out that we were getting from Paul sometimes. His rant interrupted with random bleeps and word-long pauses was absolutely delightful.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
08-26-14, 03:42 PM
... Stephen Hawking-esque.

I am going to eat this god damn mic.

Karuka
08-26-14, 04:42 PM
I'd like to point out that Alydia Ettermire will be in on this train heist, one way or other. As was mentioned, it's been me talking with Aure about doing this thing. And she's gonna want to take the whole damn relevant car.

BlackAndBlueEyes
08-26-14, 05:57 PM
I've cut this podcast a lot of slack ever since I handed the reigns over, but... No longer.

Paul, you mispronounced "waaahmbulance".

Also, Cyd's picture was Penelope Pitstop. Get your Hanna Barbera D-tier Saturday morning cartoon shit straight, otherwise I'm taking my show back.

Karuka
08-26-14, 06:04 PM
I've cut this podcast a lot of slack ever since I handed the reigns over, but... No longer.

Paul, you mispronounced "waaahmbulance".

He mispronounces everything. We're lucky we can recognize it as English.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
08-26-14, 06:20 PM
He mispronounces everything. We're lucky we can recognize it as English.

That, coming from Americans, is adorable. :P

Aluminium. Go on. Say it properly. I dare you.

Karuka
08-26-14, 06:34 PM
Try saying my name correctly first. (Also, the aluminum spelling came earlier. Y'all just decided it had to rhyme and added in that funny-looking second i.)

Aurelianus Drak'shal
08-26-14, 06:37 PM
I'll concede to that, if you explain why the hell you came up with 'pants' for trousers? :P

Karuka
08-26-14, 06:45 PM
Dude, your version of "pants" is short for "underpants," which means "something worn under one's pants."

Marduk the Black
08-26-14, 09:33 PM
Marduk the Black wishes to get him some gunpowder or other things.

I see a new thing for Astarelle is going to be "Instructions unclear, had sex with Faun."