PDA

View Full Version : Train Heist

Aurelianus Drak'shal
09-11-14, 09:41 AM
Alright, as per the discussion on ARR, and in Chat/ PM's with many of you, I've decided to put up this thread, so we can have an idea of exactly who is coming along for the fun and games, and iron out the minutae of this heist.

So, if memory serves, the roster so far is as follows:

Criminals:

Marduk The Black
Alydia Ettermire
Catherine Remi

Ixian Knights:

Jensen Ambrose
Roht Mirage

And, of course, me. I'll be appearing as part of the IK entourage, and then obviously joining my criminal companions for the real fun and games.

If I have anything wrong, feel free to correct me. And we'll see what we can come up with for the chain of events.

Ready, set.. go!

Karuka
09-11-14, 09:44 AM
Are we going to have a criminals' prequel thread?

Aurelianus Drak'shal
09-11-14, 09:47 AM
That is entirely up to the criminals, dear. If you and Pat would prefer one, then we can manage one easily enough I should think.

Karuka
09-11-14, 09:52 AM
Aly's preference is always to know what she's working with and have multiple plans in place. If the contingency plan's contingency plan doesn't have at least three back ups, she is not happy.

Enigmatic Immortal
09-11-14, 10:15 AM
Toss Catherine on the Criminals side. And honestly, truly and real, let's keep this to the four of us so we can actually finish this in a timely manner. :D

Aurelianus Drak'shal
09-11-14, 10:24 AM
You do realise that "timely manner" and me... we have a very love-hate relationship.

But, we'll manage.

Philomel
09-11-14, 12:31 PM
All I am going to say is ...

I love this idea. It is awesome. This will definitely be one of the threads I will be reading and following :D

Karuka
09-15-14, 01:15 PM
Check it, y'all. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27982-Conference-of-Criminals)

Enigmatic Immortal
09-15-14, 02:43 PM
I read that as "Alydia! You mustn't go through with this!"

"No! It's too Shiney!"

:D I'll post later today.

Marduk the Black
09-15-14, 07:02 PM
Cue another one up for the badguys... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E)

Aurelianus Drak'shal
09-19-14, 01:29 PM
Sorry for the delays, folks.

Things have been a little hectic over here. But, I'm working on my reply, and hoping it'll be up in the next day or two at most.

Apologies again.

Karuka
09-21-14, 08:50 PM
I'll try to post tomorrow, but realistically it might be Tuesday.

Alydia Ettermire
09-22-14, 06:46 AM
Since I missed my bus this morning because my alarm didn't go off, I got my battle post out of the way and will have a post up for the Conference tonight.

Alydia Ettermire
09-23-14, 08:49 PM
Mrrrrwrargh. Post that sucks a lot sucks a lot, but it's there.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
10-26-14, 02:15 PM
Not my best work, but it's a post! Huzzah!