PDA

View Full Version : Character Development Time for me, Fun for you.

Ashla
10-04-14, 03:52 PM
TIME TO EXECUTE MY EVIL PLANS! Mwu-ah-ah-ha!

Okay, I have a plan on how to send Ashla deeper towards villainy (I give up on trying to redeem her...) And I would like some questing buddies to help!

What I need is:
- One hardcore good guy. (Black Shadow and possibly another character)
- One villain, preferably a member of the Order of the Crimson Hand. (Requiem of Insanity, aka Cassandra Remi.)
- The privilege to slaughter a bunch of Crimson Hand OCs.

These are the basics of this thread:
- Ashla and Julius parted ways to ensure both survive. As both were leaders of Eiskalt, both are wanted by the Crimson Hand.
- Gwendolyn Stormhollow (my alt and Ashla's cousin) is sticking around and "protecting" Ashla. Aka, looking after her.
- Ashla is about two months pregnant with my teased Icebreaker/ Tabor hybrid of power! (Hanuh)
- This takes place in Raiaera.
- The good character will be fighting alongside Ashla and Gwen against the villain and the soon to be dead Crimson Hand agents.
- The three "good" characters come out alive, but Ashla (who has murdered most of the OCs) has a darker mind set...
- I'm going to try to get some raw crafting materials as a spoil for Gwen...

So, who's interested? Let's help push my main character to the dark side of the Fo- oh wait... no Force in Althanas.

Requiem of Insanity
10-04-14, 04:55 PM
Well should the Hand fail you, there is other groups of fun loving psychopaths! Just give us a call. *Leaves card on table.*

black shadow
10-04-14, 05:40 PM
Hmm. Blue, this will be interesting to see how shadow reacts to her turning more evil. You do know he'd end up turning on her right? Haha! Oh well, I have noticed a hint of dark on Ashla, sorta like anakin skywalker. Good guy turned bad! Haha! It'd be interesting to see her turn evil.

Ashla
10-04-14, 06:20 PM
You're in, Shadow! United awesome archer with Gwen!!

ROS: I said I'd prefer the Crimson Hand because of Ashla's history with them, but still feel more than free to join!

Requiem of Insanity
10-04-14, 07:11 PM
Let's give them time to respond first before I Butt in. :)

Ashla
10-04-14, 07:18 PM
Alrighty!

Aurelianus Drak'shal
10-04-14, 07:33 PM
Well, I think I'm speaking on behalf of the Crimson Hand, none of us are particularly active at the moment.

I'd gladly torture you at some point in the future, but for now my plate is full - as for Lye, Erikar, BlackAndBlueEyes and the rest of the murderous gang, I haven't seen them around in a while...

So if you want to throw your dear on the not-so-merciful ministrations of the sadistic Remis, then we're happy to sacrifice you.

Ashla
10-04-14, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the info, Aur. :)

Up to joining, ROS?

Requiem of Insanity
10-04-14, 08:02 PM
Sure darling. We go through Cultists like printer paper.

Ashla
10-04-14, 08:38 PM
Alrighty then! :) This is how the thread will start:

- Gwendolyn is dragging Ashla along on one of her crafting material hunts.
- You guys have some development posts while...
- ... Ashla shows her darker side while handling a Crimson Hand assassin that's been chasing her for a while.
- We all meet up (villain or hero pop up first then the other)
- BATTLE TIME!

And we see what happens from there! Any ideas or suggestions on what we could fit in or anything? Open for some!

Taviri Ambria
10-04-14, 08:40 PM
And usually they're of the same quality...if you need a good guy let me know I have a couple.

Ashla
10-04-14, 08:52 PM
I could do with another goodie, Taviri. The level has to be low so we can be fair on our villain though.

Dissinger
10-04-14, 09:47 PM
You have a choice between;

Taviri Ambria (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27978-Zero)
Death's Apprentice (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22360-You-gotta-fight-to-make-it-through-cause-I-will-be-the-death-of-you)
TwinCast (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27169-Kill-DOG-as-a-sacrifice-to-DOG-(Level-3))

I would put forth Seth but he's not a good guy and he'd just push Ashla down the rabbit hole since he hates both the Crimson Hand AND the Cult of Blessed Torture and would probably teach Ashla a few ways to draw out their deaths.

Ashla
10-04-14, 10:04 PM
Taviri is a neat character. Can we go with him?

Taviri Ambria
10-05-14, 03:43 AM
You most certainly can. It gives me incentive to finish the dude's profile. I'll post in here once he has the all clear....

Ashla
10-05-14, 07:07 AM
Great!

Everyone else ready to rock?

black shadow
10-05-14, 07:45 AM
Indeed I am. Lets get this partay started!

Enigmatic Immortal
10-05-14, 10:50 AM
ROI is rdy

Ashla
10-05-14, 11:49 AM
Excellent! Opening posts will be up soon!

Ashla
10-05-14, 02:12 PM
My post is up! You three post next in whatever order, and I'll post under Green Gwendolyn last. Sounds good?

Link: http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?28024-A-Glass-Half-Full-With-Darkness&p=235858#post235858

Ashla
10-08-14, 08:13 PM
Who's posting next?

Enigmatic Immortal
10-08-14, 09:04 PM
ROI is planning to post after the others, introduce the villian last, but if need be, I can push my time table forwards

Ashla
10-08-14, 09:12 PM
Nobody else seems to be posting right now. Would you mind posting first? I really want to get this thread moving.

black shadow
10-08-14, 09:22 PM
I could go first if you wish, Blue. I'll have a post up tomorrow morning. Shadow and Ashla being friends and all just makes sense to me for him to be introduced first.

Ashla
10-08-14, 09:29 PM
Alright, Shadow. Your turn then.

Green Gwendolyn
10-11-14, 08:18 PM
My post is up! Ooh, tension is high in the air! And dispatch noted, Cassandra! Let's acknowledge them swooping in by the end of this round, guys.

Your turn again, Shadow! Have fun dealing with explosive Gwen ;)

Ashla
10-19-14, 12:55 PM
Black Shadow, your turn.

black shadow
10-19-14, 03:06 PM
I'm up? Alright.

Lye
10-19-14, 10:04 PM
If you need a cameo from Lye, let me know.

Ashla
11-02-14, 08:13 PM
You're up, ROI!

Of you wanna randomly jump in sometime, you can, Lye. The more the merrier!

Enigmatic Immortal
11-28-14, 02:27 PM
I just realized I'm up. Holy hell, sorry! I'll get to this quickly!!!