PDA

View Full Version : Brief Hiatus

Karuka
10-13-14, 10:59 AM
Happy Monday, Althanas!

I am announcing a hiatus, because I am going on vacation and doubt I'll have time to even look at the forums. I'm leaving at "why the hell does this hour exist" o'clock on Wednesday morning, so the plan is that I finish cleaning and packing, then make the posts I owe (so if you want me to post in threads we have, post in them yourselves by Tuesday morning, my time, so I have time to respond. Diss and Duffy, I'm workin' on 'em).

Since I'm not leaving until Wednesday, I am still planning to podcast, so ask questions and stuff. I'll be back Monday afternoon or so, and then I'll sleep, and then I'll resume Althanas-ing as usual. Hopefully better, because I'll have had almost a full week of fun and no computer.

I'll be in Salt Lake City with a friend, and we're going to an anime convention, where we will dress up like silly people and take pictures and stuff! I will put a few up on my return so all of Althanas can see me being silly. You're welcome. :P

Ashla
10-13-14, 12:00 PM
Vacations rock, have fun! :)

hoytti
10-13-14, 12:55 PM
Have fun my friend

Silara
10-13-14, 01:09 PM
Buttttttt... I just got here. =(

Luned
10-13-14, 01:32 PM
Hope it's fun!

Hysteria
10-13-14, 07:55 PM
Enjoy!

Karuka
10-15-14, 05:58 AM
Well, I survived screening. Eating a quick breakfast and then going to wait for boarding time.

Karuka
10-20-14, 06:20 AM
Waiting to board my flight home. It's been a good vacation, but I'm ready to re-acquaint with my own bed. So tired...

Karuka
10-20-14, 05:36 PM
Well, here I am, back at home. I see there are a bunch of new workshops to do, which is good...

And I still owe only that one post. Feeling the love, Althanas. I'll get to that in the morning, Mord, so that it's not coming off as drunk when I write it. Travel is brutal.

Hysteria
10-21-14, 04:44 PM
Welcome back, now get writing *cracks whip*

Alydia Ettermire
10-21-14, 04:54 PM
Hyst, darling...

I owe exactly zero posts. :(

Hysteria
10-21-14, 04:59 PM
Then you're free for RPing with Remedy!?

Alydia Ettermire
10-21-14, 05:08 PM
I'm also moving at the end of the week, so that will be a no. What's likely to happen is I'm gonna start moving on Friday, lose internet here on Sunday, get it there Monday or Tuesday, and come back to nine threads, all waiting for me.

And then probably cry, because it will take at least a week to get caught up.

Karuka
10-25-14, 10:15 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm going back on hiatus due to moving. I hope to be back in the middle of the week, but realistically it might be the weekend or even next weekend depending on just how badly this all goes.

Hysteria
10-25-14, 10:35 PM
*waits paitently*

:D

Philomel
10-26-14, 03:05 AM
Have a good time, Karuka.