PDA

View Full Version : Now listen up, there is absolutely no such thing as a... MONSTER!

Amber Eyes
10-16-14, 10:45 AM
The people of Lightshiar, a small village on the southern border of Corone have called for aid. Strange things have been happening in the evenings. The reports vary and it has become difficult to separate overactive imaginations from reality. Robed figures have appeared in abandoned buildings, animals have been found slaughtered in their pens, and children swear to have seen a giant man with glowing red eyes looking in their windows. Any available men are called to assist.

OOC: I'm going for scooby-doo style hijinks here. Open to any interested parties, but please don't take this too seriously. It's about having fun and getting back into writing. While I'm not including a hard activity rule on this, we will adjust the posting order if needed to keep this moving. Please be aware that if you disappear mid-thread we will bunny your exit.

Screen Name
10-17-14, 09:27 AM
This seems like the perfect thread to bring this guy back for.

Eli
10-17-14, 03:04 PM
I'd be interested. Hijinks are my thing.

Silence Sei
10-17-14, 03:26 PM
I'm in. The question is with whom though?

grim137
10-17-14, 04:00 PM
I'm in. The question is with whom though?

You little cock tease you.

Taviri Ambria
10-17-14, 04:42 PM
Tankita bananas

Silence Sei
10-18-14, 06:59 AM
Why does everyone assume I'm gonna use the tank? :P

Hysteria
10-18-14, 07:36 AM
Why does everyone assume I'm gonna use the tank? :P

In truth I'm a little dissapointed the dragon wasn't killed by Tankita driven by Doge. Next time you both will need to get in earlier.

I'm for this with Remedy if you need more >.<

Silence Sei
10-18-14, 07:39 AM
In truth I'm a little dissapointed the dragon wasn't killed by Tankita driven by Doge. Next time you both will need to get in earlier.

Me and Doge got next FQ first dibs.