PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Regarding Gisela

Silence Sei
10-22-14, 07:54 PM
Due to lack of interest and not enough participants, I am postponing this Gisela until further notice. Those with fully approved armies will get first come first serve basis when I bring it back up and running. You will also have first dibs on the next feature.

I apologize for this, and thank you.

Genesis
10-23-14, 02:55 AM
Ahhhh man, been waiting about 5 months for this too :( ... Worst case scenario, if it all gets canceled, can we at LEAST have a "who had the most creative army" contest? That way we wouldn't have waited for nothing ... just a suggestion.

Erikar
10-23-14, 07:22 AM
Dibs.

Brand
10-23-14, 03:11 PM
Eh. It's all well and good.

Genesis
10-25-14, 12:06 AM
If this does go sour, I still would like to chalkenge someone with my army if anyone is interested ... I honestly felt I would have won this thing hands down imo.

Philomel
10-25-14, 01:26 AM
Sei, I hope all is good and its going okay. Whatever the plan I would love to take part in a featured quest based off this or anything :)
Thanks for all the hard work so far.

Genesis, I would maybe be interested in taking up your offer. Though your army was a little overpowered compared to mine.

Genesis
10-26-14, 06:56 PM
Not in their opinion, the a was approved for battle .. If it goes sour, I accept the challenge ... bring it!

Genesis
11-05-14, 12:17 AM
Soooooo ... what's the point of joining this site for a tournament that made in June or Julyish... didn't start until late October, THEN got canceled in less than a week and then saying "you'll get dibs next time." What? Next time you make a tourney in god knows when, then when it's finally here just to get back handed again? Really guys?

Amber Eyes
11-05-14, 06:45 AM
The Gisela is a very limiting tournament. A lot of people don't have the time to dedicate to something that scale. I know that is why I chose to sit out. Of those who did register, many chose to drop out after having their armies reviewed. The staff was left with a very small number of people who were still interested in continuing. Unfortunately it just isn't a good use of the sites resources at this time. I'm sorry if you're upset, but we have to consider the amount of work on the part of the admins and judges vs. the amount of participants. I hope you'll find something else to keep your interest on the site, like the battle with Philomel. The Gisela isn't really my thing, but I'll definitely follow along as you guys write your thread.

Genesis
11-05-14, 07:33 PM
Blue of ghostsode, I tried to reply to ur message but ur inbox is full ... I accept ur spar challenge so start the thread and give me the link

Philomel
11-06-14, 04:22 AM
Genesis,

I really hate doing this, but I wish to rescind my invitation to start a Gisela war thread with you.

Firstly, I do understand why you are angry. However, your attitude regarding this is entirely unnecessary. Sometimes unfortunate things occur and we need to move on. I myself am annoyed at the state of what has happened, however, I understand that there were not enough contestants to be in the Gisela and that this was a very large project in its entirity, that those who were organising it were themselves putting themself under muc pressure.

I believe you are being insensitive in this case and from this I wish to end this conversation. I will not reply to any further messages on this thread.

Philomel

Genesis
12-17-14, 02:52 AM
Soooo.... is this tourny gonna happen or not? Havnt gotten any updates yet.

Silence Sei
12-17-14, 05:09 AM
We already said it was not.