PDA

View Full Version : The Crimson Room

Stargazer
10-02-06, 01:39 PM
http://www.fasco-csc.com/index_e.php

So does anyone else like these besides me?

Liliana Ambria
10-02-06, 02:02 PM
Lets see I got the battery the first ring and the box. I can't get under the bed is the problem...is it possible?

The Valkyrie
10-02-06, 02:07 PM
I got both rings, the battery, the cd case, the casette, the memo, the metal stick and three keys. What am I missing? There has to be something in that stupid video that tells me what to do besides dance right?

Vorin
10-02-06, 02:25 PM
Right, I got three keys, a red box, memo, Cassette, CD case, (powercord) and a battery. I'm going insane. What the hell next?!

Liliana Ambria
10-02-06, 02:33 PM
alright I got it..

Vorin after you lift the pillow click on the line between matress and headboard.

Vickie watch the whole video and click on the crosshairs AFTER it finishes...also, check the memo you'll want the website on it...

streak101
10-02-06, 05:38 PM
I did that game a long time ago. Its pretty easy and its the same room that your not allowed to enter when playing "The Green Room" or something green I think now THAT was a scary ass ending

streak101
10-02-06, 05:47 PM
Dopplepost: The doors is also the new one from the same maker that one is really hard.

Stargazer
10-02-06, 05:57 PM
Guys I completed all three so you can pm me if you need help. I don't want to spoil it for everyone else.

streak101- What are the green room and the doors?

Serilliant
10-02-06, 07:15 PM
It's called the Viridian room and it is, in my opinion, a great deal more fun and interesting than the crimson room. Same idea, but relies a bit more on thinking and creativity and less on random clicking. Those interested can google it.

Stargazer
10-02-06, 07:23 PM
Oh, right. Green=Viridian.

Yeah I like that one better too but I titled the thread 'The Crimson Room' because that is the first one.

grim137
10-02-06, 07:26 PM
I got the ring near the window, now where the hell is that second ring?

Stargazer
10-02-06, 07:35 PM
Keep looking, this isn't terribly difficult.

Vorin
10-02-06, 09:04 PM
No, it's actually kind of stupid. Am I the only one who'd use a dresser or the red box to break open the fucking window and scream for help? Or, maybe even take a few swings at the door.

Alright, I'm at the dancing safe? Some secret code only you genuis know? Einstien's I.Q. or something?

Edit: Okay, nevermind. Didn't realize the guy trapped in the room had a laptop.

Edit#2: And the numbers don't work. I have only contempt for this game and all those that enjoy it.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
10-02-06, 09:27 PM
Ditto.

The Valkyrie
10-02-06, 09:49 PM
yeah.

Empyrean
10-02-06, 10:23 PM
Where is that second battery for the red box? Damnit.

I am so, so behind.

EDIT: Nevermind. Onto more frustrating minutes...

EDIT 2: Woohoo, beat it. :D

Stargazer
10-03-06, 08:52 AM
Where is that second battery for the red box? Damnit.

I am so, so behind.

EDIT: Nevermind. Onto more frustrating minutes...

EDIT 2: Woohoo, beat it. :D

See? It's possible.

Vorin
10-03-06, 09:51 AM
Sure it's possible. Why that point becomes even more evident when the code they give you just doesn't work.

Saxon
10-03-06, 06:11 PM
Another game bites the dust. The Crimson Room made me realize something, You just cannot put a price on freedom. But, I'll give it a shot. :D

Ballpark figure: $20 + All the items in the Crimson Room? (That means the bed and the safe too ;))