PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Ship Names, Descriptions, etc.

Lye
11-06-14, 03:34 PM
So the Black Sails Armada has been around since, well, 2004. In Althanas terms, that nearly its full lifespan. That being said, the BSA hasn't gotten the spotlight in some time, but has been in the canon. Now, that would assume that there's been several vessels spotted at sea and plaguing merchant routes over the years. In the original BSA, Torin had a ship, Mathias had a ship, I had a ship, and we assumed a few NPC ships. Torin's Snowbourne and Lye's Serpent I could find using the wayback. I could not find Mathias's.

Now, I'd like some help populating the ranks with some NPC ships, captains, and crew. If you have some ideas and want them written in, post them below! I won't include everyone's ideas, but if it makes sense, it'll pass.

So, ship name, captain name, any notable crew, and descriptions for them would be nice.

Thanks for the help in advance! Y'scurvy dogs!

[Edit] Those that did the FQ with Malachi are free to suggest NPCs or ship names they came across in that thread.

Ranger
11-19-14, 10:22 PM
http://donjon.bin.sh/fantasy/random/#ship

That might help. =)

Hysteria
11-22-14, 07:17 PM
Ship name:
Captain name:
Notable crew:

I made some recently, not aligned to anything, but feel free to use.

Ship name: The Yellow Dusk
Captain name: Cpt. Morgan Teach (female)
Ruthless, Teach is most known for jumping from privateer to trader at a whim.

Notable crew:

Ship name: The Red Pig (trader)
Captain name: Cpt. Every Kidd (Male)
Mostly a trader, Kidd does a bit of free lance mercenary work when the monies right.
Notable crew: