PDA

View Full Version : Dajas Pagoda FAQ

Zack Blaze
11-07-14, 09:46 AM
This is where people can ask questions about Dajas Pagoda. Any questions asked and answered will also be copied/pasted to this first post for quick reference, so ask away!

Who are the current warriors, masters, and the grandmaster?

The Grand Master has yet to be determined. He will be decided in either a three or four way battle, depending on all the parties interested in the position. So far, 3 MizBiz members want the spot. If the fourth I'm trying to get a hold of does not want the position, he will be placed as a Warrior. Top score in the battle will become Grand Master, and next two highest will be Masters.

Grand Master
Tobias Stalt

Masters
Warpath
Vacant

Warriors
Lady
Leoric
Jack Frost
Amber Eyes

Brand
11-07-14, 01:56 PM
Who are the current warriors, masters, and the grandmaster?

Zack Blaze
11-07-14, 02:41 PM
The Grand Master has yet to be determined. He will be decided in either a three or four way battle, depending on all the parties interested in the position. So far, 3 MizBiz members want the spot. If the fourth I'm trying to get a hold of does not want the position, he will be placed as a Warrior. Top score in the battle will become Grand Master, and next two highest will be Masters.

We do have 1 Warrior confirmed right now though, and that is Lady.

Lady
11-07-14, 02:58 PM
W-what?! O-okay. I'll do my best?

Fox Owen Xavier
11-07-14, 04:17 PM
Umm, mind letting us know those three MizBiz members?

Zack Blaze
11-07-14, 05:01 PM
Well it wasn't confirmed until just a bit ago, but Zack Blaze, BlackAndBlueEyes, Aurelianus Drak'Shal and Warpath will be having a Fatal Four-Way match up to determine the Grand Master of the Pagoda.

Zack Blaze
02-24-15, 10:03 PM
This forum has and will continue to be updated as new members come along, now that we officially have our Grand Master! Congratulations Tobias Stalt!