PDA

View Full Version : The funniest thing invented

Séreméla
10-03-06, 11:10 AM
The Funniest thing I've ever seen. (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=921487356)

LOL I almost wet myself

Ayithe Solete
10-03-06, 01:11 PM
Its not even real...

Liliana Ambria
10-03-06, 01:20 PM
You know brit, somehow I believed you'd find pleasure in this....

Oh well

Séreméla
10-03-06, 02:04 PM
Of course I'd find pleasure in it, even if it isn't real. I think the best one is with the two little kids.

Kai
10-03-06, 02:13 PM
as a guy ... i would have cringed if that was real

although groin kicking can be a fun past-time, there is a certain art to it, for instance the simple run up could have been done a lot better. Then there is the delivery, which i am not going to get into

all one really needs is the element of surprise, AFTER running up arms flailing and shouting lewd comments.

i think i almost sounded smart saying that

Ithermoss
10-03-06, 10:36 PM
... interesting.

Ayithe Solete
10-04-06, 06:42 AM
as a guy ... i would have cringed if that was real

although groin kicking can be a fun past-time, there is a certain art to it, for instance the simple run up could have been done a lot better. Then there is the delivery, which i am not going to get into

all one really needs is the element of surprise, AFTER running up arms flailing and shouting lewd comments.

i think i almost sounded smart saying that

Yeah...almost.

Breaker
10-04-06, 09:48 AM
Definitely not the funniest thing ever invented. Platypuses are funnier than that.

Katei Irumi
10-04-06, 12:50 PM
If it IS real...then people obviously don't care what happens to them as long as they're on TV, or something close.