PDA

View Full Version : Dajas Pagoda Gambling House

Christoph
11-17-14, 01:45 PM
Welcome one and all to the new and improved Pagoda Gambling House! Unfortunately, due to budget cuts we could not include blackjack or hookers at this time. Here, anyone can bet against the House on Pagoda battles for a chance to win riches and glory.

How it works: I will update this post whenever a new battle begins and include betting odds for each combatant. Odds are listed as ratios (2:1, 2:3, 1:1, etc) based on who the House thinks is favored. These ratios apply to winner payouts. For example, if a better wagers 100 GP on Fighter A, who is favored 2:1, the winning payout would be 50 GP. If the odds were 1:1, it would be 100 GP, or 150 GP for 2:3, etc.

Guidelines: You may wager up to 1,000 GP per battle, with all bets placed before any participant in said fight has posted more than once. Post your wagers in this thread. Judges cannot judge a battle they bet on (so if you think you might get called on to judge a given battle, please refrain from betting). Anyone may bet on battles they are participating in, but are not allowed to bet against themselves (this includes using Alts).

And that’s it! Below here, I will continuously update this post with current battle information

Current Battles

Triple Threat Match (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?28236-Triple-Threat-For-Grand-Master-Position!)
Odds: BlackAndBlueEyes -- 1:1 || Warpath (Favored) -- 3:2 || Aurelianus Drak'shal -- 1:1
Place your bets!

grim137
11-17-14, 01:46 PM
I'll put 200 on BlackAndBlueEyes

Ranger
11-24-14, 11:17 PM
Putting 200 on Aure

hoytti
11-24-14, 11:43 PM
I'll bet 400 on BlackAndBlueEyes