View Full Version : ME!!

TylerHoyt
11-20-14, 08:49 PM
Name: Tyler Hoyt
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 165lbs
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown

Personality: I am a Calm, Sarcastic, and very Competitive. I May be calm, but put me in a competition against you, and I'm definitely going to win! I strongly dislike hurting people and if I do, whether emotionally or physically, I feel terrible about it. I tend to find things to be hilarious that most people think are dumb or not funny at all. Put me with Matt and I can make a fool of myself, but hey, I will probably never see those people again anyways.

History: (From just before entering Althanas) It had been three days since anyone had seen Matt and I began to worry, soooooooo I decided to go looking for him. I mean it wasn't like him to suddenly disappear without telling anyone. So I went to my room, grabbed a bag, threw some clothes into it, then grabbed my Pocket Knife (http://www.knife-depot.com/images/product/04/387506.jpg) and paintball gun, a Black and Green Dye DM12 Paintball Gun, (http://www.e-paintball.com/d_images/DyeDM12-9.jpg) and walked out of my house. My first stop was Matt and I's favorite cave. We found this cave about three months earlier and loved going there, mainly because it was as if it never ended, but that's besides the point. I searched for hours and could not find him. Maybe he got lost, I have no idea. Then I began to get a little nervous. The fact that this was the first time I was in the cave alone, I have no idea, I just knew that I was nervous. So I did the dumb thing and began to run. Guess what I did!! You guessed it, I tripped and faceplanted, slid about ten feet, and fell into the hole that Matt and I always liked to drop random things into to see if we could hear a noise. Yea, we never heard a noise, so I was probably dead. After about five minutes of falling the fear of my death turned to boredom which was weird, I mean I was going to die, why did I lose that fear? Oh well. The next thing I knew I hit the ground.... hard. but I was not dead, somehow. I stood and looked around me. Where the heck was I?

Appearance: I am about five feet and eight inches tall, have short brown hair, and have green eyes. My face is a longer, thinner face. I have full lips, deep eyes. Thick eyebrows, and, when i let it grow out, a small goatee. I have a four pack, which i try to maintain, and very small arms, long legs, and (Don't make fun of me) tiny hands! I had, at the time of entry into the world of Althanas, a grey Michigan State T-shirt, green Michigan State shorts, and white Michigan State shoes.

Skills: Sarcasm - Yea... Let's just say when I get this way, you tend to not want to be around me...
Vocals - I am a very good singer, and people love to hear me sing.
Metabolism - I have a high metabolism and can eat lots of food without gaining weight. What little I do gain I either defecates or burns off.
Parkour/freerunning: I have knowledge of vaults and techniques that fit into parkour. I enjoys doing parkour and freerunning in my spare time with Matt.

Abilities: Being a normal human causes me to have no abilities. :(

Equipment: Bag of three days worth of clothing, a box of Mac and Cheese, a Black and Green Dye DM12 Paintball Gun, stainless steel pocket knife, (I would like Lye or any other Bazaar mod to take the gold it would take to make this stainless steel from this account, please) and a black paintball mask.

Hysteria
11-21-14, 03:29 PM
Approved!

I'll take some gold out for the knife. The paintball gun can't be sold, etc.