PDA

View Full Version : Hello

LycorisX
11-26-14, 02:39 PM
*Waves nervously*
Hi everyone. I am new, looking forward to posting her. Hope I will do well; it is my first time trying this.

Alydia Ettermire
11-26-14, 02:44 PM
Welcome to Althanas, Lycoris! We're looking forward to having you here, and we hope you enjoy your writing experience.

Lye
11-26-14, 02:44 PM
Welcome! We are glad to have you. If you have questions, do not hesitate to shoot me, or anyone from staff, a PM. Depending on the time of day, the chat room is also another great place for a quick question.

Again, welcome. We hope to have you approved and writing shortly.

BlackAndBlueEyes
11-26-14, 02:53 PM
The chat room is also a great place to hang out, period!

Welcome to Althanas!

How did you find out about us?

LycorisX
11-26-14, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I found out about play-by-post games from TV Trope (if you do not know it do not google it unless you have at least five hours free to waste away). I found this on the list of forums and it looked interesting so her I am.

BlackAndBlueEyes
11-26-14, 03:16 PM
I had to read your response five times to make sure I saw it correctly. I was just on our tropes page this morning, thinking that it needs a massive overhaul, with more information on the setting and sections featuring major player characters (and, of course, their accompanying tropes).

LycorisX
11-26-14, 03:58 PM
Yea I admit it was not much written there but it caught my interest enough to look at the side.

Philomel
11-26-14, 04:11 PM
HELLO THERE NEW PERSON.

If you ever need any advice concerning fauns in Althanas, I am the person to ask.
Or if you have any questions regarding judgements, as I am a judge.

Overall, welcome to the site and I hope you have a good time here.

Ashla
11-26-14, 04:19 PM
A newbie? YAAY! :D

Welcome to Althanas, friend! :) I hope you enjoy your stay. If you like, we could do a thread together. Tell me if you're interested. Once again, welcome! ^_^

hoytti
11-26-14, 08:57 PM
The King of the Seas welcomes you, as does the greatest Food Critic, The Queen of the Seas, a Zombie General, a Traveler, a Clockwork Inventor, a Merboy, a Tortuous, A General of the Armies of the United States, a Blue Balrog, a Five Year Old Girl, a Steam Scientist, a Leprechaun, an Outcast of the Seas, and an Archaeological Pirate.

Sulla
11-27-14, 10:59 AM
In case anyone is wondering, Althanas has a pretty awesome TVTropes entry found here (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Roleplay/Althanas). I'm fairly certain it was written by Visla.

And welcome to the site!

Ioder
11-27-14, 12:23 PM
Wow^

But hey and welcome! Exciting to see new faces here!

If you want I'm always looking for a good writing partner

Brand
11-27-14, 10:17 PM
Wait. There's a new member.

We need to get Witchblade back here.

Anyways. Welcome to Althanas!

Otto
11-28-14, 12:05 AM
Hello! Welcome to the site :)