PDA

View Full Version : Tug the strings

Kandosa
10-04-06, 06:27 PM
Hello, Althanians, you can call me Kets if you don't feel like typing out Ketsumeh, heh. I'm looking forward to writing with you.

Vampiric Angel
10-04-06, 06:50 PM
Welcome young new writer! Prepare to delve into the majesty that is ALTHANAS!! With flaming dragons (they're not gay -.-), brutal drow, and adventure waiting at every corner!

Ok, cheesy ad aside, welcome. If you love fantasy, then you're in the right place. :D

Winter
10-04-06, 07:02 PM
Knowing Althanas, the dragons just might be homosexual.

I've just arrived as well. The community, if nothing else, is something to embrace.

grim137
10-04-06, 07:44 PM
Welcome to Althanas where 3 out of 4 members will rape you viciously every chance we get. ;)

Kandosa
10-04-06, 08:00 PM
They'll probably be raping Anubhasa o_O

Well, my profile is up.

Winter
10-04-06, 08:08 PM
Very Rocky Horror Picture Show.

The Valkyrie
10-04-06, 08:10 PM
Thanks for picking Fallien as your homeland - I'm excited to see your perception of the land of the desert people. Enjoy writing here - I can't wait to see what you've brought to the table. Oh and I love your profile.

Meow
10-04-06, 08:40 PM
hihi^^

I love the character concept and the profile is well done too for an Awesome start. I hope you have fun and we can RP at some time.

Vorin
10-04-06, 08:58 PM
Yeah, Grim's right. But to be fair, you've got some jailbait avatar there. Man the things one can do to a face like that.

nekoprince
10-04-06, 09:42 PM
Welcome to Althanas where 3 out of 4 members will rape you viciously every chance we get. ;)

He's right you know

I which, welcome and hope ou enjoy your stay on the crack-like Althanas! PM any mod for help if you need it and etc etc.

*gives cookie*

Breaker
10-04-06, 09:54 PM

Actually, you may not know it, but 3 out of 4 members probably already HAVE raped you.

Welcome to the site. I hope you have lots of fun and kick some serious ass.

Witchblade
10-04-06, 10:16 PM
Woo, fresh meat!

*gives you a voodoo doll previously made to look like grim*

It's fun to poke it. Nice to see another native Fallien-er about, that means that there are three of us now, yay! We're growing in numbers and shall slowly take over the world, like Canada! No one will ever suspect us!

But now, for my normal shpeal. *coughs*

Ahem,

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombie turned evil characters. Please do not feed the following people; Ithermoss, Grim, Slayer of the Rot/Bohemia, INDK, Santhalas, Thoracis, Nekoprince or 'guy with lots of numbers as his name' for they may become dependant on you afterwards ad are very hard to get rid of. Trust me, I know. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the follow thread. Have a nice day.

Meow
10-04-06, 10:18 PM
ok, Libidos are way too high. no one's raping anyone no matter what weird fantasies that some members have. if anyone tries you just give them a whap to their skulls and it gets them cowering better than a kick down south. If you need some magic Mace I'm happy to lend some too.

AdventWings
10-04-06, 11:38 PM
^
^
^

What she said.

Welcome, Kets. If you have any problems with the site and how things work, PM us mods and we will help you through.

Wow... A puppeteer. I had feared the days toys walk the night. Have fun role-playing, Kets. And remember - There is more to Althanas than just fighting. :)

Kandosa
10-05-06, 12:17 AM
Yeah, Grim's right. But to be fair, you've got some jailbait avatar there. Man the things one can do to a face like that.

Kets doesn't usually look like that. He usually hides himself in Anubhasa's chest because some people won't hire short people that look like they're thirteen for jobs! Stupid child labors laws.

All this rape...I didn't see anything in the rules that said I should bring a rape kit. *shrugs, then maces you in the eyes*

He's right you know

I which, welcome and hope ou enjoy your stay on the crack-like Althanas! PM any mod for help if you need it and etc etc.

*gives cookie*

Crack-like? And sweets give me stomachaches! People all already trying to kill me...

Woo, fresh meat!

*gives you a voodoo doll previously made to look like grim*

It's fun to poke it. Nice to see another native Fallien-er about, that means that there are three of us now, yay! We're growing in numbers and shall slowly take over the world, like Canada! No one will ever suspect us!

But now, for my normal shpeal. *coughs*

Ahem,

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombie turned evil characters. Please do not feed the following people; Ithermoss, Grim, Slayer of the Rot/Bohemia, INDK, Santhalas, Thoracis, Nekoprince or 'guy with lots of numbers as his name' for they may become dependant on you afterwards ad are very hard to get rid of. Trust me, I know. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the follow thread. Have a nice day.

Oooh, I wouldn't mind anyone being dependant on me. Give me a couple levels and I can start making living puppets out of people, muahahahaha. And yes, go Fallien! Hahah, I like it here, despite all the rape threats and...stuff.

Thank you all for the welcomes.

Liliana Ambria
10-05-06, 01:36 AM
Welcome to Althanas just beware that dissinger fellow, people have told me hes a bit...eccentric.

Cyrus the virus
10-05-06, 06:24 AM
Hey baby ;)

*swaggers over*

You lookin' daaaaaaamnnn niiceeec... . he!Y you got any cheese maan?? I damn hungry att teh only thing that goez good wiff beer iz cheese.... least t'me.

Hi! Welcome. Greetings! If nobody's gotten to your profile yet, I'll be doing that in a few minutes.

Kandosa
10-05-06, 04:22 PM
Hey baby ;)

*swaggers over*

You lookin' daaaaaaamnnn niiceeec... . he!Y you got any cheese maan?? I damn hungry att teh only thing that goez good wiff beer iz cheese.... least t'me.
O_O

When I think the terror is over, it continues.

So, ummm, does anyone have any suggestions on where to start?

grim137
10-05-06, 04:24 PM
Don't blame Cyrus, he can't help it, he's Canadian.

Nightsangel
10-05-06, 04:26 PM
Uh i've been gone for awhile, but I'm back and welcome. Its a bit crazy here but its fun! Hope you have a good time here. Anyway do'nt mind anybody else, but anyway before i continue going off on a tangent I'll stop. Anyway hope you like it here and I'll catch you around the boards.

Empyrean
10-05-06, 07:01 PM
Yeah, if they're not raping you, they're mentally manipulating you into raping someone else.

Just kidding. Welcome to the boards. We're crazy around here. :)

Vorin
10-05-06, 07:06 PM
Thirteen you say...damn. But he is twenty? I mean, if there's grass on the field... ;)

Yes, seriously welcome. Besides, I can't rape you anyways. Not yet atleast *shifty eyed dog*

nekoprince
10-05-06, 08:57 PM
O_O

You get used to it. As for starting places, my best suggestion is to have the vaguest idea of a storyline set out. Like Bill gets out of Fallien. Then add stuff along the way.

Witchblade
10-05-06, 10:40 PM
Well, I just put up the Fallien mission boards, that's an interesting place to start especially since your based there. You can also pm random mods, or any player really and as long as they're not busy they'll probably help you out. If you think of an idea and don't know who to ask to join you, just put up a recruitment thread in the Role Players Corner, your bound to get a few people interested.

Cyrus the virus
10-06-06, 06:11 AM
O_O

Is this a no to be quasi-coming-on-to-you-stuff? So what if I have a girlfriend? A guy can always get down, can't he? Do kids still say that, 'get down'?

Vampiric Angel
10-06-06, 10:39 AM
Is this a no to be quasi-coming-on-to-you-stuff? So what if I have a girlfriend? A guy can always get down, can't he? Do kids still say that, 'get down'?

XD Actually I think that died out in the 70's. Except for the old, poor hippies that try to keep it alive. Which reminds of a slogan: "Hate the hippies? Eat a steak!"