PDA

View Full Version : A temporary residence

matthewkuch
12-02-14, 07:24 AM
Hey could I get a price check on some things:

How much would a small one-story house in Beinost cost?

How much would a medium two-story house in Beinost on the waterfront cost?

Also I was wondering how much just the lots would cost for construction.

Lye
12-02-14, 10:55 AM
Well don't you bring up a good question.

We've never sold plots of land or housing before.

What do you intend to do with it? Typically residences are plot devices with little to no reason to spend physical coin on. However, if you are looking for a place to exclusively write in such as a sub-forum, I believe the going rate is 10,000GP.

matthewkuch
12-02-14, 02:17 PM
I suppose I wanted something like a summer home, but I might as well save up for the sub-forum.

So that's a sub-forum from the outlands exclusively that will cost 10,000 GP? Or could I buy it from some place like Alerar?

Lye
12-02-14, 02:40 PM
We haven't had anyone purchase one during my service, but I would imagine you can have it anywhere. Since it is a home, I would assume it would be under whatever city sub-forum it is in or the outlands.

Lye
12-02-14, 02:58 PM
Let me elaborate.

If your character lives in a house or temporarily lives in a house, you do not need to pay for it. Just write that out. However, if you want to strictly pay for a private place on the site to do role play, like a mansion, farm, or something of that ilk, you can pay 10,000 GP for the sub forum.

That make sense?

matthewkuch
12-02-14, 03:31 PM
Yes. Thank you

Lye
12-02-14, 03:39 PM
Excellent. I'll close this and archive it. If you decide to buy the forum, let me know.