PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Im back!

Cards of Fate
12-02-14, 10:46 PM
So this is going to be very weird because I've been gone for a while but hi my name is Fred! Some of y'all may have known me by my many accounts I attempted to use to actually fit in on this site, predominantly Jack Frost. For those of you I haven't met, or forgot about me, I started on this site 6 years ago when I was 14 in some really weird attempt to jump from role playing on anime sites to playing with the big boys. It didn't go crazy well at first because I didn't realize a lot of people who were on here had lives when I didn't so when it came to doing any collaborative works I would get super impatient. That being said I'm back again and this time I plan to stay with this new character Vincent who I have a very vague-ish idea of what I'm going to do with so this time I can work with other people and not have this stupid ass grand backstory and plan to build into, but more just to write and let him grow as is.

That being said I really look forward to doing this again, a lot of the people I would read on here were and probably still are incredibly talented so I hope I can learn a thing or two!

Ioder
12-02-14, 10:50 PM
Welcome Back!

Im new-ish here I've been around about a year now. If you ever want to do a thread just let me know!

Anyway good to have ya here again:)

hoytti
12-02-14, 11:46 PM
welcome back. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hysteria
12-03-14, 12:09 AM
I remember you!

Welcome back :)

Philomel
12-03-14, 01:06 AM
I have been around for about a year now.

Pleasure to meet you, I am the queen of fauns, Philomel. Else, call me Ailsa.

Just read your character registration and it looks great! Also, you'll want to check out the Tarot Heirarchy Power Group and talk to Leona Staivens ... :P

Cards of Fate
12-03-14, 01:12 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I've been looking at power groups but haven't made an official decision because Vincent is kind of a wimp and Im waiting to hear back from RoG.

Philomel
12-03-14, 01:14 AM
Well you could join the Gilded Lily ... :D

Join us. JOIN USSSS... :P

Its probably not quite Vincent's thing...

Cards of Fate
12-03-14, 01:19 AM
Isn't it a group of whores working together to make prostitution a safer profession? Well maybe for when he pulls the Lovers Tarot card..

Silence Sei
12-03-14, 03:06 AM
JACK! YOU'RE BACK!

*Super Awesome Bromance Hug!*

Phi is right, join the Tarot Hierarchy. After going over your little recruitment thread, it seems like a perfect fit. It's ran by one of my alts, Leona Stevvains, and we'd love to take you on as a new member!

Philomel
12-03-14, 04:38 AM
Ahhh yes! When you pull the lovers, I will be honoured to have you join us on a quest :P
Perfect.

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-03-14, 05:51 AM
Welcome back!

Amber Eyes
12-03-14, 06:01 AM
It's good to see you back!

Ashla
12-03-14, 02:51 PM
WELCOME BACK! Awesome to see you return to Awesomenas! :)

Hysteria
12-03-14, 04:05 PM
Awesomenas! :)

Ha!