PDA

View Full Version : The corpse war didn't have a wiki page so I decided to fill in the blanks...

Cards of Fate
12-07-14, 11:50 AM
Caution: Crude humor due to my incredible frustration...

THE CORPSE WAR AND MY SALTINESS AMPLIFIES

So basically this rood dood called Xem’Zund is a member of a group of five called the forgotten. Way back when this mother trucker was involved in the war of the Tap and he and his friends pretty much went around killin their peers in the butt with their super magicks. Xem’Zund in particular has a large army of undead doods.
After Apotheosis is smacked around the rest are cast into the Anti-firmament, with Oblivion the memory master makes everyone forget the forgotten so they become the forgotten (the group formally known as Every Villain is Lemons)

Anyways So after a while of being not around much Xem’Zund pops his ratchet booty back into the firmament after chillin in a state of like not being dead but not being alive. He pops up In southern Raiaera in this spooky obsidian tower and zerg rushes the poop outta the place with a healthy heaping of Vitamin undead.
A whole bunch a cool doods with attitude decide they don’t like this undead Shenanigans and start to push back. A whole bunch of people decide to take on Xem’s Vangaurd called the necrozition while five super dooper cool doods take on a half asleep Xem and kill him, then he’s brought back and banished for good, and the Lorenor brings him back to life once more to kill him because people love to beat a dead horse.

That being said, a whole lot of this was gleamed over like 30 min of talking to the Duffinator in the chat. If anyone knows anymore could we try to like pool it all together here and get that page up? It's kinda one of those things where it's recent enough to be super important to people and also get people who participated their rightful place in Althy history. thank you and sorry for sharing my salt