PDA

View Full Version : A pre-adventurers crown adventure.

Taste of Treason
12-07-14, 06:32 PM
Who wants to go on an adventure?

It doesn't matter if your character is quest or battle oriented. This thread will have something for everyone.

Each round of posting will offer a new challenge, and no one person can achieve them alone. The whole team will be needed to accomplish the goal and there will be a (small) gp incentive for those who participate.

Sound like something your interested in? Let me know here so I don't move on too quickly. Keep in mind that I do want this thread to move at a good pace, so we won't wait for days for a post. No one will be killed off though and you can jump back in at your convenience. I will be throwing in the major plot changes, but everyone can throw curve balls as they see fit.

The thread is here. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?28370-Following-the-signs-%28Open-to-Many%29&p=239859#post239859)

Hope to see you there!

Gold
12-07-14, 06:51 PM
I haven't used this character for a while. I'm in!

Amber Eyes
12-07-14, 07:23 PM
Awesome! Jump right in!

Opposites
12-07-14, 09:48 PM
I shall not be joining this feast and feats. (Notice: The not is opposite from the truth)

Elthas_Belthasar
12-07-14, 11:41 PM
I'm in also this looks like fun!

LycorisX
12-08-14, 04:37 AM
Looks interesting, I`m in

Silence Sei
12-09-14, 07:47 AM
ToT wants me to point out that you guys don't have to say you're interested in this thread, you can just go ahead and post in the IC thread. This thread will mostly be used for OOC discussion so we're all on the same page. Savvy?

That means Lycor, Elthas, get to participating!

hoytti
12-09-14, 08:30 AM
Sound like something your interested in? Let me know here so I don't move on too quickly.
I believe this tells you that you are supposed to post here first.

Silence Sei
12-09-14, 09:01 AM
Well yeah, but these guys are posting in here and not the IC thread. Which was the point I was trying to make, that they don't need permission after they voice their interest here. I just phrase things badly. My bad.

LycorisX
12-09-14, 09:14 AM
Well I am interested

Silence Sei
12-09-14, 09:45 AM
Then go ahead and post in the thread, silly goose.

Amber Eyes
12-09-14, 09:51 AM
Yeah, hop in at any time! The more the merrier!

Amber Eyes
12-09-14, 05:31 PM
I will be posting tonight to progress the storyline, so if you'd like to pop in first please get a post in within the next couple hours. Keep in mind that you can always jump in later, and (at least for now) there are more than just our characters around.

Tobias Stalt
12-14-14, 08:09 AM
I want to go on an adventure!

Amber Eyes
12-14-14, 10:57 AM
Hop in! I'm working on a post now actually.

Amber Eyes
12-14-14, 09:32 PM
Just to make things clear. The person with the answer to where we can get the antidote is the Circus performer that was brought in in the second post. She is currently on a tightrope above our heads. How the characters figure this out and how we get her down is up to you. Just remember we can't get information if she's dead. If your character is on the smaller side (like mine) remember they will start to feel the effects soonish. When someone locates and convince the woman to talk, I'll post her response which will be the next step of the adventure. From there everyone will have choices to make!