PDA

View Full Version : Tunnels

Hysteria
12-10-14, 03:55 AM
This is just a rough and kinda crappy story to get some cobwebs out, not worth the read I don't think :p

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/100/e/7/underground_by_xiaoxinart-d3do0ht.jpg

Talen,
We are in dire need of your services. A fortnight ago our mine uncovered an underground cavern. We were unprepared for what lurked within. The team that uncovered the cavern were lost, as were two more sent to dispatch them. We would not know of the circumstances if not for the particulars prior to breaking through. The team uncovered the chamber just before closing time. The break was small, less than a child’s head. The next day the team was to break through and our trouble began. We would be willing to secure payment for your trouble once the mine had reopened.
Bob Under

Hysteria
12-10-14, 03:55 AM
Talen arrived at the mine several days after the letter had been sent. It took the youth only a few minutes to reach the mine, the delay had been with the delivery. Upon reading it the youth's interests were sparked and he teleported directly on-sight.

The morning sun was peaking over the twilight mountains catching azure rays of light. Snow covered peaks glistened, morning birds sang. The mine was set in the mountains on the Alerar side, though the miners were dwarves mostly, but a few dark elves in need of coin braves the tight confines of the mine.

When Talen arrived the mine was a bustle of activity. The entrance had been closed behind two large wooden doors, and against them were several large wooden beams to provide additional support. The workers were milling around outside, most were carrying weapons either military or makeshift. The moment Talen' arrived he was surrounded by dwarves. Their faces were drawn and tired, but their weapons sharp.

“Back you idiots!”

A dwarf pushed through the crowd.

“Talen! I am glad you could make it!”

The dwarf took Talen's hand before Talen had a chance to extend it. The dwarf's face was just as drawn as the others, but hope hid behind his eyes.

“What do you want us to do?”

Talen stopped looking around at the dwarves and focused on the one in front of him. He had to guess that this was Bob, the one that had sent the letter. For a second Talen blinked at him in slight surprise.

“Stay here I guess... oh and get the lights running.”

Hysteria
12-10-14, 04:00 AM
The supervisor blinked at Talen with the same surprise Talen had shown. For a moment the dwarf questioned the youth's decision, but wiped it away quickly. He knew of Talen's reputation and his role in many battles that would outstrip the current one.

“Ah.. ok then!” Bob turned to the others, “Get her spinning! Prepare to open the door!”

“Don't bother with the door, better keep it sealed till I'm done.”

Bob nodded and pointed to the generator as the dwarves rushed to comply. It took a few minutes before the generator was spinning. It was a peculiar piece of dwarven and Aleraran technology. At the core was a copper cylinder anchored into the base of the machine. Around the outside wire was looped around a larger copper cylinder attached to rubber handles. The dwarves pushed the handle clockwise which with the spinning metal generated an electric charge. From behind the doors the lights of the mine flickered on. The machine would have been impractical with dwarves pushing, instead they provided the initial spark, then a team of donkeys continued the work.

“Well then,” Talen pushed himself up from his sitting position and turned to the mine, “I'll be taking my leave.”

Talen's body flickered out of existence.

Hysteria
12-10-14, 04:02 AM
The mine was dark, even illuminated with the soft yellow glow of the lights that ran in cables down the tunnel. Talen pulled his cloak around himself to ward off the cold and and started walking. According to the dwarves he had talked to while the generator was being set up, the monsters that had been released by the dwarves only came out at night. It was safety that caused them to keep the door barred during the day time.

Talen knew somewhat more than the dwarves about these things. The spiders that they had broken into were probably just as capable I the sunlight as darkness. It was a genetic trait that caused them to hunt in darkness, and eventually they would do so if not killed.

Talen's footsteps echoed through the tunnels as he walked. The scrapping of his feet was the only sound, save perhaps his shallow breathing. The youth let his thoughts wander as he walked. There were many possibilities as to what had happened. Perhaps the dwarves had broken into a huge underground chamber, and the creatures living there had a new prey. Perhaps the spiders had been in hibernation and the fresh air flowing in over night had awoken them. It was indeed possible that if they had entered the cavern as soon as finding them they could have dispatched the spiders easily. Another option was that these creatures had hatched. That idea was most troubling to the youth.

The youth's feet stopped. For a moment he thought he had heard something, but the walls had absorbed whatever it was before he could register it. Perhaps it was just a rock he had absently kicked without realising it.

Hysteria
The minutes had turned into an hour, and Talen was close to the entrance of the chamber. He had not seen or heard a single spider during his trip and his mind had started to wonder about if the dwarves had mistaken the number of creatures they were dealing with.

The air suddenly became hot. Talen paused as the humid air wrapped its slimy grasp around him. For the first time since arriving Talen felt a sliver of apprehension. The smell carried upon the air was not of some wide underground cavern. No, this was far more familiar.

The lights were flickering as he came to the opening the dwarves had created. For the first time Talen saw signs of the missing dwarves. Around him were helmets and mining equipment. Pick axes, hammers, even a few chisels. Talen drew a small white wand from his pocket and pointed it towards the strew items. From the tip a white light emerged and pathed the area in light.

Under the new found light Talen could see more signs of struggle. Some of the weapons he had seen were covered with green blood. What's more areas of the ground were charred and burnt, while others were covered in web or a pale green substance. If Talen had someone to wager with he would have said it was venom.

The dwarves were right, spiders it is.

Hysteria
Talen turned his eyes to the hole that had been opened. It was only slightly bigger than a person, but easily big enough for a dwarf. The spiders in question could have been three or four times as big. Talen held the wand forwards and entered.

The moment Talen's foot touched the inside of the cavern he knew he had made a mistake. The ground was stickly, and he didn't need to look down to release there was web on the ground. Almost as soon as he touched it thousands of clicks erupted around him.

“Fuck....”

The sound was light a roaring wave, reached up and cascading around his small frame. As he turned the wand this way and that all he could see were eyes. If he had to guess, and he certainly couldn't count them all, Talen would say two hundred. The actual number was closer to one hundred and fifty, but in the scheme of things it didn't matter.

Everything in the cavern was covered with web. It coated every surface and lifted high into the air. The actual size of the cavern was impossible to tell, instead it was a maze of tunnels and web. The spiders were coming closer, but Talen's refusal to turn and run had imbued them was some apprehension. The youth's face dropped as he had only one option if he didn't want to die here.

”Ko'rack hin'alagh!”

Hysteria
The chitting of hundreds of fangs ceased with the words. Talen's eyes had turned pitched black, and his body stiff. He had called out in an ancient tongue, one known to only a few dozen people on Althanas. It was the tongue of his god, a challenge to N'Jal that he face the leader of the swarm here. The request was not one that could be ignored.

”Ko'rack s'N'Jal!”

The response was far more alien than Talen's. It echoed around the webbed cavern and like the voice of a god itself. Talen lifted into the air and floated forwards. The wand in his hand disappeared in a puff of darkness to be replaced with a more aggressive item. The Serpent, Talen's rifle glowed with a red aura as Talen lifted the weapon towards the voice.

The web cracked and broke as the giant spider burst from its resting place into the cavern proper. The creature had undoubtedly spent decades in the web, feeding on what its children could find in its underground kingdom. It had been allowed to grow huge, with black glistening chitten covering its body. Across its back was a large mottled red stripe. In small spiders it was a sign that it was poisonous, but you didn't need such as warning with this creature. Its fangs dripped toxin as it prepared to face the challenger.

”You seek death little one?” Hissed the spider.

Hysteria
12-10-14, 04:03 AM
“No spider.” Talen's voice was steady.

”Then you seek to rule my brood?”

“I seek only your death.” Talen replied.

”You are not the first!”

The spider was hanging from a thick thread, nearly the same width as Talen. In truth the child was not even the size of the creature's fang. Conversing the pair looked like the figurative elephant and mouse. It was at the end of the last word the spider cut the thread and fell to the bottom of the cavern with an earth shattering crack. Despite its size it was quick and it made towards the floating Talen.

Talen on the other hand didn't move from his position. His rifle lifted and pointed towards the spider. Given the size of the creature he knew that if he struck without reason then the creature would switch to more defensive methods. Given the limited space and the web coating every surface; Talen didn't want to risk being knocked from the air. His gun fired a large purple canister of liquid. It shot towards the spider like a stone towards Goliath.

The canister exploded just before striking. The liquid inside fanned out into the air before striking the spider's face on the right side. The creature didn't stop, and Talen shot forwards. The mistake was not acting quickly enough, as Talen arched to his left the creature found the liquid blocking its view. Hurried legs tried to clear the liquid, but it was already setting hard.

Hysteria
12-10-14, 04:03 AM
Talen arched through the air above the spider as its frantically tried to peel off the liquid. Talen almost felt sorry for the creature. Stuck in this cave for so long it had grown fat and lazy. Its mind did not know of the dangers outside its home, nor of the callousness of those that might challenge it. Talen's rifle fired again, this time the shot struck the spider's left eyes.

The creature screamed in rage and pain as fire ruptured its eyes not covered by Talen's bubble gum. The smell of burning spider engulfed Talen and for a moment he gagged. It was one of the worse things he had ever smelt, something like burnt hair and goat entrails.

”Children! Attack!”

Talen knew it was coming. The spider would rely on the thing that had provided it with protection for so long. The room erupted in the same chitting as when Talen had entered. Dark shapes rushed along web and made their way towards Talen. The youth reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of sunglasses. He slipped them on, but held his hand on their rim.

“Solar flare!”

The whole cavern erupted with bright white light. The spiders had never seen sunlight, and the sudden change from near night to day dazzled their senses. Some across the top of the cavern fell from the web towards their parent below. Others scurried back into holes or out of sight.

Hysteria
12-10-14, 04:04 AM
The flare's effect wouldn't last long and Talen had to act quickly. He shoved the glasses back into his coat and grabbed the rifle with both hands. The muzzle flashed over and over as Talen unloaded shot after shot into the web around him. He tried to aim for deeper web build-up, but it didn't truly matter. The shots spread fire through decades of web like dry hay.

Without warning Talen was thrust from the air and thrown to the ground. His body shook as the giant leg crushed him against the stone. Beady eyes stared at him from the unburnt side of the giant spider's face.

”You betrayed the oath, you kill my children!”

“I--- gugh think you'll find....” Talen panted for breath as his ribs cracked “You ugh! broke it first.”

The spider pushed down on the youth’s body in a final blow, but Talen disappeared. The creature twisted around as flames licked up the side of the cavern. The light had originally been dim, cast through the mine opening. Now the area was bathed in flickering red light. The creature’s beady eyes reflected the flickering light as it searched for the little warrior.

Talen though was floating up and behind the spider. The youth’s crushed chest was back to normal with the expenditure of some energy, and he looke the world like the battle had only just started. His rifle lifted up again, this time the blast struck one of the back legs at the join of the body.

The spider hissed with pain and anger, twisting quickly on the spot to face Talen. The youth however followed its movements and shot through the air towards the damaged join. The join of the leg was cracked and charred from the shot, but most of the wound limited to the armoured chitten.

Hysteria
Talen’s rifle burst into shadows as he sent it back to the shadowy void he stored his items. In it’s place a giant hammer formed. The metal was black as night, and in size it easily towered over the youth in height and girth.

Talen shot like a weight tied to a string towards the injured leg. The spider caught his movement, but it was too late, the hammer would strike. The moment before contact the hammer head exploded with darkness. The force rocketed the hammer even faster and the contact severed the limb with a sickening crunch.

Thick green liquid sprayed from the wound and the spider spun in a circle. From its mouth spewed toxin, splashing across web and through the tunnels beneath. The attack was callous, and spiders inside the web hissed and squealed in pain as the toxin seeped into their bodies.

Talen didn’t bother moving. The toxin splashed across the lower half of his body, but with hammer hoisted over his shoulder he continued floating in mid air.

”Ko'rack! You will die now!”

If a spider could have smiled, then this one would have. Bathed in flickering orange light its murderous intent was matched only by its contempt for the creatures it called family. The fire licking up the web would not stop until all the oxygen has been sucked from the air. Talen knew this

“You think I can be killed by your venom?” Talen’s voice was loud, but calm, “I have served the spider goddess, I have swamp in the sea of darkness and you think that your venom will be enough?”

Hysteria
Talen disappeared as the spider’s front legs cut through the air. He appeared above the creature, once again with rifle in hand. The barrel cracked, sending two more fiery blasts into the web around him. Fire had spread to most areas now. The heat was intense even floating in the air from the flames.

One more step, then time to move. Talen’s eyes turned to the web closest to him. The spiders were returning to the surface, some following the call of their master and others escaping toxin or heat. What a waste…

Talen didn’t dwell on the death of the spiders for too long. He was at his core self interested, and the death of the spiders was more a loss of potential than life. Talen broke forwards again as the burn hair shot past him. The youths body twisted and cut the air as the spider reverted back to attempting to swat him.

The moment one of the arms seemed to line him up properly Talen’s body broke apart, and shadows streaked through the air till Talen was face to face with the spider. The charred and burnt side of its face still bubbled away, while from its mouth dripped the potentate toxin. It reared back and lunged forwards in an attempt to swallow Talen whole.

The kid however had very different plans.

Hysteria
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/342/f/7/untitled_by_harlequinhues-d893tbb.png

Dark tendrils latched onto the creature’s mouth. Talen lifted his rifle up towards the creature’s face as his Arm’s of N’Jal held its face, and more importantly its fangs just a metre away. The rifle rocked, and flames exploded across the unburnt side of the spider’s face. The creature roared with anger, and Talen’s black appendages struggled against its weight.

“Ko'rack spider!” Talen shouted.

A moment later he disappeared.

~ ~ ~ ~

Sealing the entry to the spider’s area was easy once Talen had materialised inside the mine system proper. Through the hole Talen could see the spider turning furiously this way and that trying to find him. The flames were licking up his chitten, the smaller spiders were running around frantically. As Talen watched two were crushed by the bigger spider.

“Idiot..” Muttered Talen.

The youth stepped back and lifted his rifle towards the gap. The bubble gum shot Talen had used to temporarily blind the spider was shot again, this time it fused over the hole. In moments it was rock hard, sealing the fiery tomb behind it. Talen didn’t take any chances and shot two more blasts of the sticky liquid over the hole. While the bigger spider could have broken through, Talen was confident that by blinding it the creature would not find the entry before suffocating.

His job done, his clothes and body covered with soot and venom Talen started the slow walk back to the entrance of the cave. A part of him wondered how his goddess would see his actions. He had destroyed a nest of her servants; but such weak creatures could hardly call themselves worthy.

Hysteria
The foredwarf of the mine had been worried when Talen had emerged. The smoke had drifted up through the mine and the dwarves feared the worst. Talen explained his actions, careful to sidestep the particulars around his religious inclinations. The youth was by no means an expert on how long it would take for the fires to burn out all the oxygen in the cavern, but he estimated that a week would be more than enough time.

The next few days passed slowly. The miners returned to work on the higher levels of the mine while barricades and guards were left towards the lower levels. Talen didn’t think it was necessary, but he didn’t object. The youth spent the time wandering around the mine, getting in the way of the miners and generally lazing around. He had promised that he’d remain at the mine until the entry was opened and the mine proven to be cleared of spiders.

It was during this time that Talen learned about the mine in more detail. The elves that he had assumed were miners focused more on the precious metals found inside the mined ore. Gold, silver and even a few diamonds here and there were prized from the rock. The dwarves on the other hand were minding ore to make steel, and if they were lucky prevalida.

It was rare to see a mine that had such a diverse range of previous items. It was during a lunch break that Talen was told that the mine followed a magma flow that had failed to become a true volcano. The magma was had pushed up these precious metals, allowing for the diverse range to exist in one place. While this was a blessing, the mine failed to have the same density as others, which is what had pushed them to dig so far and so quickly.

The week dragged on, but finally the day arrived.

Hysteria
12-10-14, 04:05 AM
Talen stood at the sealed entrance to the cavern. The dwarves around him were armed to the teeth, and a few even had old armour strapped to them. At Talen’s request they had also brought down a pipe connected to a pump at the surface. The pump would push down fresh air and stop them from sharing the same fate as the spiders.

At Talen’s gesture the dwarves broke through the hardened bubblegum and into the cavern. The first thing that hit them was the smell. The smoke had all settled, but the air carried with it the distinct burnt hair smell Talen had experienced before.

This time there was no need for Talen’s light, the dwarves carried torches, partially for light and partially as an early warning against carbon dioxide. The pump rattled into life and air flooded around them.

“Lets do this.” Said Talen.

Inside the cavern was like a scene from a horror story. Much of the web had survived the fire when the flames had run out of oxygen. Spider bodies lay curled around the entrance as they had fought with one another to try and escape their death. In the centre of the cavern was the giant spider, and with an odd pang of regret Talen realised he had not learned its name.

“By the thaynes! You did all this laddie?” The forman’s mouth was agape.

“No, the fire did this. I just lit the fire.” Lied Talen, “Tell me, what do you think this web is?”

The dwarf lent towards the web and held up his torch.

“It jus… wait.. spidersilk?!”

“Certainly looks like it.”

“We’ll be rich!”

Talen had stopped listening to the foreman and was walking towards the giant dead spider. Flames had tried to kill the creature, but the damaged seemed only on the surface. It had died due to the lack of oxygen as Talen had predicted. The youth let his hand slid across the charged hard she'll in the creatures leg. It was hard, and soot rolled free to form a cascade of dark mist.

Eventually Talen circled the creature and came to its face. The fire here had done more work than on the rest, even as counting for the youths direct attacks. Talen lifted a hand to one of the giant's fangs and pressed down. The cracked and burnt flesh holding it in place shattered and the fang fell free. Slightly thinner than Talen, it was neat his height.

The you turned with trophy slung on his shoulder and walked back to the dwarves. The pulling of the fang had rattled then, but seeing the causal gait of the youth they relaxed.

"So... payment?"

Hysteria
The spiders had all died. Over the next three weeks the dwarves and elves had worked to harvest what spidersilk they could find. While in the line of duty Talen had burnt much, there was still a very large amount left. During their harvest they had also found some caches of spider eggs. The small green shells had survived the fire and we're immune to lack of oxygen. Some had been smashed, but others were taken to be sold.

As payment Talen had taken refined prevalida as payment, and one of the spider eggs and fang as trophies. The apprehension the youth had felt at destroying the spider never eventuated to anything more. Talen had assumed the creature had long ago slipped into anonymity among the spider goddesses followers.

~ ~ ~ ~

The night had descended quickly that day. Shadows stretched and darkened, drawing long dark lines through the streets and on the wooden buildings. The town was small, barely registering a dot on the maps of Alerar. It had been warm, but tonight the air plucked away the last feathers of comfort.

Doors had been closed and locked, fires built high and ale flow freely. Sometimes the hearts of men need to be fortified just as much as their bodies. Talen was staying in the only tavern the town had. It was small compared to the city establishments one was used to, but it was the biggest building in the town next to the church. Talen was sitting in the beer hall as the ale flowed freely around him. The youth however nursed some juice that he had paid an exorbitant amount of gold for. His eyes were far off as he stared at the fire and a hand to doubt ran down his spine.

The first sign that things were more serious than just casual doubt was the scream. The tavern fell quiet, even the ramblings of the drunker patrons ceased. The room full of eyes fell on the door. No one moved. No one breathed.

Hysteria
The silence was broken by a large dwarf nearest the door. With axe in hand he made a show of strutting to the door and laughing.

“Be just somun’ just fall’n or somun’.” The dwarf pushed open the door and stared out into the darkness.

For a moment there was silence. For a moment. Two black legs wrapped around the dwarf, then he was gone. The dwarf’s axe landed with a thud on the dirt in front of the door as a blood curdling scream filled the air. Those closest to the door rushed and slammed it shut and this time the silence was joined with the gentle sound of crunching bone coming through the roof.

Fantastic… thought Talen. Looks like this time I’m the one that is going to be tested.

It was a sad truth that those that belong to N’Jal’s coven had to undergo tests to retain her favor. Talen knew that he was one of her more fickle followers, and killing the giant spider for a handful of metal was probably pushing his favor. Still, he had not expected something quite like this.

What should I do? Fight? Run? Talen’s mind lazily ran over his options. Perhaps the quickest way to end the attack was to slaughter everyone in the tavern with him and feed them to the spider, or spiders outside.

The decision was pushed to the side as the roof creaked loudly. Scuttling could be heard over the entire roof, and now Talen was in no doubt that there were far more than one spider to deal with.

“MY WIFE!” A dwarf shouted near the door.

The idea spread like fire through the patrons. They had families at home, families that would be ill-equipped to deal with something like this. Talen bit his lip as the words nearly blurted out. They would be slaughtered if they left the safety of the tavern, besides, their families were probably already dead.

The dwarves picked up what weapons they had with them. Some had axes, but most had to settle for hammers or stools. They gathered at the door as others prepared to release the lock. Talen lent back and watched.

Hysteria
The screams died down after a few minutes. Most of the people inside the tavern were quiet now, cold sweat running down back and skittish eyes. From the sound of it the group had made it about ten metres before panic broke them and they split up. It was pretty much over then. There were about ten people left in the tavern now. More than half their number were now in pieces spread around outside.

I can deal with ten.

Talen had been worried that if the dwarves realised the stranger sitting in their tavern was somehow linked to the spiders he’d have been in trouble. Only ten remained now, and Talen could easily deal with them as long as the spiders were not involved as well. Of course Talen could have run away, but that would mean failing the test his goddess had sent him. It would have been better to try and fail than run and in the end far less painful.

So when Talen lifted his hands to the roof, and his rifle materialised amid a swirl of darkness, it was with the knowledge that those in tavern were no threat. The shot that rained out struck the roof with with a surprisingly soft tap. The energy within spread outwards, filling the air under and above the roof. Talen could feel the spiders above. Four, contained in a fairly small area. More importantly, Talen could tell they were the size of a pony. At least, if your pony had eight legs double in size to normal.

“W-who are you?” A dwarf stumbled over the words.

Talen didn’t bother responding. He pushed himself up from the chair and stepped up onto the table. The eyes left the door for the first time and rested on Talen. It was an unfortunate moment for those left inside the tavern, as Talen’s mind settled on a plan that was most likely to work, but least likely to leave survivors.

Talen’s pointed his rifle towards the door. The dwarves rose to their feet as the sudden realisation of what was about to happen dawned on them. It was too late. The rifle spat the large red bullet. It hit the door with a fiery crack and blasted the wood from its hinges. The fire was too hot and quick to set fire to the building, instead the wood was destroyed.

Hysteria
12-10-14, 04:06 AM
For a moment there was only the resonating cracks of wood contracting after the sudden increase of heat. Eyes fell on the door again, as the darkness prepared to enter. Talen fired another shot, this time it puffed out of existence before hitting the door, and spreading the same energy into the air that his detecting shot had. Talen lowered his gun and reached for the corner of his cloak. He threw the side out and from its shadowy depths he summoned his various weapons.

Four swords and a spear tumbled across the tables in front of the dwarves and small hands rushed to grip a weapon.

“I hope you know what yer’ doin’ laddie” said the closest Dwarf.

Again Talen didn’t respond. He knew what he was doing, but it wasn’t what the dwarves would have liked to hear. The first spider pushed through the door from the wall, then another and another. They entered like water flowing down a stream, and it took only moments for several of them to enter. They were big, black and far leaner than the ones that had been in the cavern. These were hunters.

Talen gripped his gun tightly. Show time… Darkness erupted out of every inch of the building. Shadows swarmed around spider and dwarf alike until there was no light at all. The dwarves shouted in fear, Talen smiled. Both arachnid and dwarf needed light to see, with the spiders’ absence of fear being their strength in the dangerous fight. Talen on the other hand didn’t need light. The sonar-like shot he had fired gave him plenty of information. He could feel dwarf and spider alike.

The next few moments were chaos. Talen ducked and dived through the darkness, his rifle blasting intermittently caused flashes of light. The dwarves hacked and slashed at anything near them, be it spider, Talen or dwarf. The blasts continued, but the fighting slowed and stopped. Talen let the light return to the room and the grisly scene was revealed. There was one dwarf remaining, the others lying amid the desiccated spider corpses. Talen lifted his gun towards the last dwarf.

Bang

Talen lay in a rented bed in Scara Brae. It had been a few days since the incident in the small village, and so far things had been quiet. No more spiders had turned up, but Talen had stuck to the larger cities. Regardless of how much he tried to calm himself, he couldn’t shake the feeling that there was more. What shape it took he didn’t know. Other news was bothering him, a dragon had been killed in Alerar, not too far from where he had been. Surely the dragon hadn’t been sent for him?

Thanks for reading if you've had the patience to get though this. My intent was just to throw out what its like in the life of Talen, him just jumping around aimlessly at the whims of fate. :)

Requested rewards:

Proper:
Prevalida, as much as I can (2 if possible, gold dedubted if needed).
The rest as gold, again as much as I can get.

Trophies, token/plot stuff:
Spider Egg, Giant Spider Fang.

Philomel
12-12-14, 05:14 PM
Submitted to Workshop for commentary.

Hysteria receives:

1444 EXP
169 GP

Spoils:
228 was exchanged for 1 piece of prevalida (teir 5, base cost 300)
Other spoils exchanged for 40 GP - small spider egg and giant spider fang (non-venemous)

Congratulations!

Lye
12-26-14, 01:28 PM
EXP & GP Added!