PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys I"m back

Nightsangel
10-05-06, 04:20 PM
Yay! My computer at home is fixed! So now i can return to the site! Wheeeeee! Hi guys just thought I"d let everyone know that I'm back and I"m ready to rp. So if your interested in rping with me just let me know! Anyway I hope everyone is doing well and I"m glad to be back! Hope to here from you guys soon and catch ya'll around the site!

*Scampers off happily*

Vorin
10-05-06, 04:35 PM
And the fanboys rejoice in glee.

Shifter
10-05-06, 05:16 PM
Is this Anna or Emma? :p

WELCOME BACK!

Meow
10-05-06, 05:28 PM
Yay Welcome back Anna!!^^

I missed you a lot, Althanas hasn't been the same without you. hope you have lots of fun and stuff.

Letho
10-05-06, 05:36 PM
Ah, the hottest vampire on Althanas is back. Great news indeed. Awesome to see you back, Anna. Now get your ass into some threads. :)

Nightsangel
10-05-06, 06:19 PM
Uh Shifter who are you? My roommate wants to knw who you are. Its Anna but someone obviously remembers Emma so Shifter name please? and thanks for the welcome back guys and yeah Letho I'll go get my ass back in some threads. Thanks lol.

Vampiric Angel
10-05-06, 06:31 PM
Welcome strange person of unknown origins! :D

Empyrean
10-05-06, 07:02 PM
Yay. Hey, girl! Welcome back. :D We've been lacking in that vampiric spirit around here since you left. :)

Liliana Ambria
10-05-06, 07:55 PM
Ah, the hottest vampire on Althanas is back. Great news indeed. Awesome to see you back, Anna. Now get your ass into some threads. :)

OUCH!

Yay. Hey, girl! Welcome back. We've been lacking in that vampiric spirit around here since you left.

ahh!

That hurt...

ANyways welcome back Anna. Glad to see you make your return...

Meow
10-05-06, 08:08 PM
OUCH!

ahh!

That hurt...

ANyways welcome back Anna. Glad to see you make your return...
don't worry, I'd be in your shoes if she posted this with he Nekoprincess acount.

grim137
10-05-06, 08:22 PM
We've been lacking in that vampiric spirit around here since you left. :)

*Ahem* *Cough* *Cough*

Anyways, welcome back Anna.

nekoprince
10-05-06, 08:49 PM
Burned ^^

Welcome back Anna, and stuffles. Good to see you back!

Empyrean
10-06-06, 12:55 AM
ahh!

That hurt...

*Ahem* *Cough* *Cough*

Calm down, I was just being nice. :)

Cyrus the virus
10-06-06, 06:08 AM
Yay, active members who love Althanas! We crave thee!

AdventWings
10-07-06, 09:40 AM
Good to have you back, Anna. A lot of people have been talking about Sivi while you weren't here. =P

It's OK if you don't know me. I'm sure you've met the Girls before, though, so there's a hint. ;)