PDA

View Full Version : Magic Battery Price Check.

Solar Haven
12-25-14, 08:21 AM
Hey there i was wondering if i could get a price check on an item that i don't think yet exists on Althanas.

A Magic Battery.

How it's made:
Iron Quenched in the blood of a Demon
Rolled into a hollow cylinder with a point at one end.

Purpose:
To both Drain and/or Restore lost Magical energy

Flaws:
Touching the iron itself is what drains the user, so is awkward to handle.

Can not give you a 'temporary' magic boost, it only fills you up to your max levels if enough energy is present in the battery.

Draining can completely drain a person, leaving them with very little to no energy left. One must be careful when handling a Battery as it could accidentally drain them.

Also requested would be a leather wrap that would minimize accidental touching of the blood quenched iron. and a Bandolier to hold them across ones chest.

How much would all of this cost? and would i have to quest to acquire the blood of a demon?

Hysteria
12-28-14, 11:15 PM
So if it gives you back uses of an ability then it'd count as an ability in your character.

If it heals your endurance, giving back the ability to run around and swing a sword (for example) then it would be an item and I can cost that. I just need an idea of how much energy it gives you back if it was fully charged (and it would be fine to assume that you charged it a day or two prior to your quests/battle).

Solar Haven
12-29-14, 08:27 AM
It's purpose would be to refill magic uses. but also be transferable. so lets say i have a charged battery and i am still pretty good on magic buy my teammate is out. i could toss them the battery to refill them?

Hysteria
12-29-14, 03:46 PM
Yep, that's an ability. So you'd write it something like:

Battery -
Iron Quenched in the blood of a Demon, this battery has been rolled into a hollow cylinder with a point at one end. When the point is placed on someone's skin the battery can restore 1/2 the uses of an ability.

During a fight you could throw them the battery and they can recharge an ability.

Hysteria
01-01-15, 05:32 AM
Closed, PM me if you need anything :)