PDA

View Full Version : Designer Violence, Made To Measure

Aurelianus Drak'shal
12-28-14, 08:10 PM
So, those of you in Chat tonight will know of this idea, but for those of you who missed it:

I am considering the idea of having Aure offer his fleshcrafting services to those who can endure them.

You want the eyes of a drake? Done. You want extra arms? It'll cost you. You want retractable claws? We can do that.

I'm just curious if any of you out there would be interested, were I to open such a shop?

Ideas and opinions welcome.

Silence Sei
12-29-14, 09:06 AM
I'm more interested if your power level would go up if you go with this idea, since its technically a crafting ability as well.

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-29-14, 09:13 AM
I'm pretty sure that the thought crossed Hys's mind when he approved the ability.

I'm also pretty sure that any permanent additions, for a lack of a better word, would probably count as abilities, depending on what was being added or shifted around on a character's body. These would have to be approved by RoG, so I don't think there's a power level concern here.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
12-29-14, 12:19 PM
It's already in the description of my ability that I can do things of this nature, so it shouldn't affect my power level at all.

But yeah, I will probably need to check with RoG and find out if these things would need approval, depending on what they are. I imagine some of them would act like some Bazaar items - count as abilities, but not towards your total number of abilities allowed.