PDA

View Full Version : Thread Recruitment

Shifter
10-06-06, 03:05 PM
I just claimed the following mission from the Corone Employment Kiosk (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=2699):

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT

The Corone Navy is currently recruiting freelance mariners and swords-for-hire for a mission in the neutral waters north of the coasts of Corone. They are to accompany a group of our most experienced sailors on a convoy of ships that is to retrieve the cargo from an archipelago where three transport vessels were lost. Currently, the reason for the disappearance of these ships is unknown, but it is assumed that the rough autumn thunderstorms shifted them off course. However, several rumors speak of Alerar radicals that intentionally sabotaged the convoy. Therefore, chances for a hostile threat are moderate.

Primary objective: Retrieve the cargo.

Secondary objective: Rescue the mariners.

Bonus objective: Take into custody those responsible for the disappearance of the ships.

Rewards: 500 gold piece plus another 250 if the bonus objective is accomplished. +4(+1) reputation points.

For more information, ask the local vendor.

Since I haven't heard back from Letho about it, I haven't decided where to take the base storyline yet. However, I made this thread to see who would be interested in joining me from what you see here.

I'm looking for one to three writers to join. Any race or moral inclination is fine. If you're having trouble thinking up a reason for your character to get in on this, contact me and we'll cook something up.

streak101
10-06-06, 09:29 PM
I'm your merc!

Shifter
10-07-06, 04:25 PM
I'm so sorry to do this, but the info. I just got for the mission sparked an idea for a solo mission I've been playing with in the corners of my mind.

Regretfully, I'm going to have to retract my request for PC company.

Any mod has my permission to remove this at their will.